Thank you Kingman. My wife (Delphine) and I have stayed in Kingman in the winter months for the last 12 years. We purchased a lot with a trailer at N. Relli Lane and enjoyed the neighborhood. And the people living there. We traveled all over this great country and found people who treated us with respect and friendship.
Do to the high health insurance costs we are moving back to Canada this year.
We love Kingman and had so much fun here. So thanks to our neighbors, Kelly at performance Cycle (airport) who kept my bike tuned up and all the people we met on the road.
This is a great community and will always be remembered as a great place to live.
Thank You Kingman!
Ralph & Delphine Larson Local Residents
More like this story
- Letter of thanks: Dutch couple honored to be grand marshals
- Dear Abby | Man with nose to grindstone can’t see wife’s unhappiness
- Dear Abby: Wife concerned about husband talking to neighborhood kids
- Kingman leaders tell us what they're thankful for
- Dear Abby | Loyal worker is out of a job following knee replacements