PHOENIX (AP) — Authorities say a toddler has been found wandering in a Phoenix apartment complex and they're trying to locate the boy's family.
Police say officers responded to a complex about 7 a.m. Sunday for a report of a two- to three-year-old boy wandering in the complex.
Officers say they've been unsuccessful in locating the child's parents or relatives.
Police say the boy currently is in the care of the Arizona Department of Child Services.
More like this story
- State Briefs | $1 million bond for Arizona woman accused of trying to poison spouse
- State Briefs | Phoenix police ID knife-wielding man who was fatally shot
- Baby boy dies after being left in a hot car
- Mohave deputies respond to call about abandoned toddler
- Report: Mom accused of killing kids left them alone for days