KINGMAN – The Airport Advisory Commission will discuss multiple administrative items including staff reports, grant funding and capital improvement plans, and the remote control aircraft operation site at its meeting at noon Monday in Council chambers, 310 N. Fourth St.
Commissioners will continue consideration of the Airport Capital Improvement Program regarding proposals and airport priorities for the next five years. The ACI will be submitted to the Arizona Department of Transportation Aeronautics Group.
Information provided by the City of Kingman
More like this story
- Airport commission to discuss dross site
- Airport Advisory Commission to tackle RC field discrepancy
- Airport Advisory Commission holds first meeting
- First Flight: Airport Advisory Commission held its first meeting since City took control of the airport
- Economic development commission holds first meeting