It has been three weeks since that tragedy in Branson, Mo. That should not have happened. There were waves five feet high. Common sense should have told him not to go out on that lake. Who uses common sense anymore seventeen people lost their lives.
More like this story
- Dear Abby: Reluctant grandparents veto couple’s plan to start a family
- Golden Valley residents hold burglar at gunpoint
- Dear Abby: Ex-husband who drives drunk should be taken off the road
- Survivors recount deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Dear Abby | Couple’s plans hit a snag over detour to a strip club