FLAGSTAF, Ariz. (AP) — Coconino County Sheriff's officials have released the name of the victim in a homicide last week near Flagstaff.
They say 53-year-old Timothy Scott Larson was found lying unconscious on a road in Kachina Village last Friday after an area resident called 911 to report a fight in progress.
Larson was a resident of Kachina Village.
Sheriff's officials say 28-year-old Collin Tarr was arrested and booked on suspicion of second-degree homicide after being identified as a suspect in the killing.
They say the incident remains under investigation.
It was unclear Tuesday if Tarr has an attorney yet who could comment on the allegation.
More like this story
- State Briefs | Phoenix police ID firefighter arrested in station thefts
- Suspect in Williams double homicide captured
- CCSO searching for Jeep involved in double homicide in Williams
- State Briefs | Man accused of striking man in head with bat during fight
- Landfill search for remains of Phoenix woman cost $1.47M