There will be a Point In Time (PIT) meeting from 2-3:30 p.m. today in the Saguaro Room at Mohave County Community Services, 700 W. Beale Street for volunteers who want to work on the local homeless situation. You may phone or call-in if you are not able to attend in person at (866) 228-5702, Pass Code 442598.
At the meeting, organizers will go over all of the up-to-date information received from the Arizona Department of Housing firm up areas of coverage, and more.
More like this story
- Two years later, no company fills void created by Premier Medicare HMO collapse
- Johnson, Walker spar over contacts for I-40 industry<BR>
- News Briefs: Sunday, December 13, 2009
- Dolan Springs fire department cooking up a welcome for residents
- Outdoor Opinion: Grand Canyon monument proposal a solution in search of a problem