WICKENBURG, Ariz. (AP) — A Sun City West woman is accused of reckless manslaughter in the death of her 91-year-old father last October.
Bond was set at $30,000 for 61-year-old Susan Dubois Marcinko at her initial court appearance Tuesday.
She doesn't have an attorney yet.
Marcinko contacted the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office on Oct. 14 to say she found her father dead at his Sun City West home.
An autopsy showed the man died from blunt force trauma and had more than 20 rib fractures.
Court records show Marcinko told investigators that she and her father argued and physically fought several times last October and he was hospitalized after the first incident.
Marcinko is accused of failing to seek medical attention for her father following the fight.
More like this story
- Plea deal keeps missing woman mystery alive
- State Briefs | Police: Woman gets 20 years in prison for death of daughter
- State Briefs | $1 million bond for Arizona woman accused of trying to poison spouse
- Daughter of official arrested in sex case
- 92-year-old woman accused of fatally shooting son in Arizona