CHANDLER, Ariz. (AP) — Police say the body of a woman who has been missing since 2010 and whose boyfriend was convicted in her killing has been found.
Chandler police say the body of Jamie Laiaddee was found in a construction yard on June 21 and was identified Thursday.
Laiaddee's boyfriend, Rick Valentini, was charged in her killing in 2011 and is serving 54 years in prison for that and other charges. Valentini was also known as Bryan Stewart.
Laiaddee, 32, was last seen outside her Chandler home on March 18, 2010. Authorities said Stewart used credit cards and bank accounts belonging to her.
More like this story
- State Briefs | Arizona tribe breaks ground on $120 million casino project
- Casey Anthony acquitted of killing daughter
- Slaying of star golfer from Spain shocks Iowa college town
- Police: Woman reported strangling 80-year-old mother during altercation
- Woman arrested for felony $50,000 theft; human remains found