We would like to give a shout out to Kingman Middle School culinary teacher, Jamie Tapley, and her talented husband assistant for the informative and thoroughly enjoyable adult cooking program on Saturday. We learned a lot, enjoyed the process and loved the beef Wellington and garlic mashed potatoes!
You both are providing a service to the community while raising funds to give your junior high students an awesome experience. We would like to encourage everyone who enjoys cooking, even if you are a novice, to contact Jamie at jtapley@KUSD.org about the next class on April 14. We are sure looking forward to another great experience!
Deanne and Greg Henderson
More like this story
- Kingman Middle School now offers a culinary arts course, and there is a waiting list
- KMS culinary teacher cooking up ways to raise funds
- Some Kingman Unified students find their niche in the kitchen that's a classroom
- Dear Abby: Give everyone a chance to taste teachers’ potluck specialties
- Letter of thanks: Shout out to Mike’s Pow R Tow