We need to eliminate or reduce worldwide use of fossil fuels within the next 10 years – or else it might be too late to stem the tide of global warming. (We probably still need to help harden the power grids of democracies against EMP attack, as well as have ground-based GPS backup systems.)
More like this story
- Are we honestly helping the environment by purchasing Tesla vehicles?
- Letter: Everything we know runs in cycles
- Letter: Re "Backing out of Paris Agreement breaks promises to our children" (June 9):
- Tackling climate change to be key talking point at UN summit
- Letter: Re “There Is No Global Warming or Climate Change” (6/21)