KINGMAN – The Airport Advisory Commission will meet at noon Monday in Council chambers, 310 N. Fourth St., to discuss the remote control aircraft operation site, master plan update and airport equipment acquisition.
The RC aircraft operation site at the Kingman Airport is at the center of controversy as two separate clubs, the Kingman Modelers and the Golden Eagles RC Clun, want to retain access to the site that up to know has been used by the modelers on a the basis of a verbal agreement. The site is about 720,000 square feet and fenced.
The seven-member commission will also hear staff reports on the airport and business park, in additional to discussing the airport’s master plan update. Necessary airport equipment acquisition will be addressed as well.
Information provided by the City of Kingman
More like this story
- Capital improvements headline airport commission’s agenda
- Youth Advisory Commission to discuss service project
- City Council calls special meeting on airport
- First Flight: Airport Advisory Commission held its first meeting since City took control of the airport
- Youth Advisory Commission to hammer out details of service project