KINGMAN – The City’s Economic Development and Marketing Commission plans to tackle housekeeping issues and will hear staff reports during its first meeting at noon Wednesday in Council chambers, 310 N. Fourth St.
Economic Development Director Gary Kellogg will provide the commission with an overview of the Kingman Airport and economic development. Bennett Bratley, economic development manager, will give a report on the industrial park. Tourism Director Josh Noble will give a presentation on the City’s tourism efforts.
Seven people from throughout the community representing different sectors of economic development were appointed to the commission in July. Barb Charon, Eugene Kirkham, Jim Hinkley, Mary Mendola, John Hansen, Debra Sixta and Steve LeSueur make up the commission, which was created by Council at its Feb. 20 meeting.
Those individuals have backgrounds in and will represent downtown, financial services, manufacturing, marketing, tourism, retail and workforce development.
Information provided by the City of Kingman
More like this story
- Appointments made to Economic Development Advisory Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission considers project at old jail
- Council appoints, reappoints 17 to commissions
- Economic strategy goes before City economic development commission
- New members join commissions for zoning, economic development