Try to imagine for just a moment that you are a convicted felon.
So, I got to thinking this morning about something that has become a rare commodity.
This countdown to Christmas has gone by way too fast.
I have now come to the conclusion that maybe I am "Older Than Dirt."
Anyone who has ever loved a dog knows the pain of saying "goodbye."
Wow. Fats Domino is gone.
Once again we are blessed with an ever so small increase in social security.
Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer is here.
Another close call for yours truly this morning.
Do you believe in the spirit world?
"If not for bad luck, I would have no luck at all."
The dictionary I use defines a friend as "a person one knows with whom they have a bond of mutual affection, excluding a family member."
Just the other day while browsing the coffee aisle at Walmart, I noticed that once again the container had shrunk.
Kmart is closing. Oh, say it isn't so.
I am always surprised by the things we seem to pass on to our children and grandchildren, not just the dark eyes or big feet.
- Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- *** UPDATED *** Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- UPDATED: Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- Elderly woman loses $2K in Smith’s parking lot
- 2 injured in small gas explosion at Castle Rock Bar and Grill
- 5 things to know
- Murder suspect's accomplice pleads guilty in Cranston case
- A chance of snow comes to Kingman
- Man killed by Kingman Police Saturday night
- Tyler Stice disappeared on his way to work
- Kingman man tied up and had vehicle stolen, police say
- Half-Staff notification for Wednesday, Feb. 7
- Overturned truck at Beale Street and Interstate 40 causing traffic delays
- Prison for unlicensed Arizona contractor in remodeling scam
- MAGNET reports $8,000 in drugs seized
- MCSO asks for help investigating found body behind Kingman airport
- Man killed when his truck was hit by a train in Hackberry