Linda Miller, chairwoman of Live Your Dream; Susan Williams of the Health Committee, and Suellen Stewart, co-chairwoman of Soroptimist International of Kingman were spreading the word about the Soroptimist Live Your Dream: Education and Training Awards grants.
The last Chillin’ on Beale Car Show & Block Party for this year took place Oct. 15.
Mohave State Bank has grown from four branches to nine and increased assets to more than $600 million during Brian Riley’s eight years working there, which is almost a third of the bank’s history.
The Mohave County Cooperative Extension office at 101 E. Beale Street in Kingman is undergoing a landscaping “facelift”.
Soroptimist International is holding education and training awards for women.
Members of Cookies for a Cop recently paid a visit to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office and jail in Kingman.
The 10th annual Walk Away from Drugs & Public Safety Expo is scheduled Wednesday.
This week I’ve found a lot of short, but interesting stories to bring to your attention.
Written history is only part of the human story. In a free event at Mohave Community College on Thursday at 7 p.m. you’ll learn about historic natural hazards, environmental change, and human adaptation.
A number of upcoming events are on tap to fight against and raise awareness of cancer.
Take the kids on a short jaunt to the 11th annual Alpaca Farm Days this weekend at Alpacas of the Southwest where they can pet the animals and learn about alpaca husbandry and lifestyle.
Miniature potbelly pigs Pigglesworth (left) and Chunky Monkey get a treat Saturday at an event sponsored by Tractor Supply.
Chili’s Bar and Grill held its 2nd annual Concert in the Park fundraiser for Saint Jude’s Children’s Hospital on Saturday in Locomotive Park.
Two popular festivities will combine to form a massive fun storm later this month.
Beale Street Theater held an Arts in the Park Bazaar at Metcalfe Park Aug. 6 to raise funds for the community theater.
The Kingman Railroad Museum is currently undergoing an expansion as members work on the HO and N scale layouts of working model trains.
The Kingman Area Master Gardeners will host a fall planting workshop Saturday in the Kingman Regional Medical Center, Mohave Conference Rooms A & B.
It’s been nine years since Matt Damon wore the mantle of Jason Bourne. Now he’s back in the film of the same name to uncover dark secrets hidden within the CIA and to unlock even more mysteries from his past.
Hot Rod Café in Kingman held a benefit car show Saturday to benefit Mario, 9, the great-grandson of the owners of the café, who has Chron's Disease.
The Kingman Parks and Recreation Department held the 38th annual Mighty Mud Mania at Firefighter's Park Thursday, July 14.
The Kingman Middle School gymnasium was home to different music styles Monday evening.
Mayor Richard Anderson and those who seek to replace him will speak at the next Conservative Republican Club of Kingman Monday.
The 300th Army Band, a 40-member instrumental ensemble which serves the Southwest and travels coast to coast, will perform in the Kingman Middle School gym, 1969 Detroit Ave., at 7 p.m. Monday.
Kingman Regional Medical Center will host a Men's Health and Nutrition Fair from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday.
- One person killed jumping from runaway semi-truck on I-17
- Once bitten, twice charged
- Steven Madrid’s family in Iowa wants answers about his death
- Mohave's Most Wanted
- Missing man recovered at Lake Mohave
- Man suspected of defrauding more than 1,000 Walmart stores
- MCSO deputies make drug arrests after responding to unrelated call
- He isn’t Superman. He’s a Dad.
- Three arrested for drugs after speeding on Diagonal Way
- Weapons found in armor vehicle used to block Hoover Dam bridge
- Teen missing from Las Vegas; may be in Laughlin
- Police detain couple for questioning of cash lost at Walmart
- Arrest made in missing $170,000 case
- ***UPDATE*** One dead, one injured in train wreck near Truxton
- ***UPDATE*** Woman leaves $170,000 in cash behind at Walmart
- ***UPDATE*** Kingman Police seek 2 in missing $170,000 case
- Kingman could be in danger of losing Amtrak’s Southwest Chief
- Mohave County's Most Wanted
- The highway of sorrow
- Man dies following assault outside apartment