Medical experts urge police investigation
The co-owner of The Kingman Daily Miner was poisoned with what could have been lethal doses of thallium and other chemicals, according to leading toxicology and medical experts.
Daniel Stuart, who pleaded guilty to felony manslaughter in the death of his 4-year-old son, may be facing the maximum sentence of seven years after a judge rejected his plea offer at a Nov. 28 hearing.
Gov. Doug Ducey signaled his opposition to a new initiative to forbid anonymous funding of political campaigns, saying it would interfere with the ability of people to participate in campaigns without fear.
A House committee gave preliminary approval Wednesday to a bill that would let gun owners with concealed-carry permits cross state lines without prior approval, as long as they followed local concealed-carry laws.
Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies could not offer an explanation for why a corrections officer in the Mohave County Jail was assaulted Wednesday.
Lobbyists urge state lawmaker to look at repealing law that says ‘you can’t style hair without 1,100 hours of training and a license’
The way Rep. Michelle Ugenti-Rita figures it, no one ever died from a bad hair style or blow dry – at least not literally.
A new study ranks Arizona among the worst five states in the West at maximizing workers’ earnings, with Yuma as the only city in the state with above-average discretionary income.
The Arizona Violent Death Reporting System reported that in 2016 there were 299 known occurrences of violent deaths involving veteran victims in Arizona.
Gov. Doug Ducey is fighting back against a report by a left-leaning research group that shows Arizona is spending less on K-12 education today than before the recession when inflation is taken into account.
Health care is complicated and time is running out with a Dec. 15 deadline looming.
The deadline is fast approaching for one young boy with hopes of heading to Washington, D.C.
A threatened snake that hasn't been seen along the lower Colorado River in a century has apparently repopulated an area south of Lake Havasu City.
A Mohave County Detention Officer reported to deputies he had been slapped in the face by an inmate.
Money raised goes toward the Salvation Army’s food program, utility program, clothing and emergency assistance
The giving season has begun
This would not be Rep. Mark Finchem’s first attempt to curb the board’s power
KRMC open house
Capriotti warned this is, at best, a short-term solution
Outstanding warrants in unrelated cases led Kingman Police to arrest a Kingman man for burglary and credit card thefts.
Kingman Police Department is investigating allegations that on at least two occasions over the past week two adult females where attacked on the walking path along Mohave Wash between Airway Avenue and Gordon Drive during the evening hours.
A single-wide mobile home and nearby travel trailer were destroyed by fire Monday evening in the Birdland area, Northern Arizona Consolidated Fire District Chief Wayne Eder reported.
There are no fool-proof measures that can be implemented to avoid animals
Shop Small Saturday was a success
The company plans to drill one or two new holes by the end of the year, and will take additional steps to reduce and limit noise from the drilling operation, said Amanda Miller, communities coordinator for Kennecott.
Facial Recognition software worries privacy advocates. State doesn’t disclose how they will use driver license photos, they say
Cause of the fire is considered intentional based on evidence found at the scene
- Kingman man arrested for armed robbery, aggravated assault
- Mohave 911
- Another telephone scam making the rounds in Kingman
- 1 person dead, 2 others injured in crash near Wickenburg
- Group pulls recall papers for 6 council members
- Mohave County resists water rights transfer to Central Arizona Project
- Mohave County Sheriff looking for progress
- Cottonwood man sought after driver stabbed multiple times
- Stealing Christmas Cheer: Porch pirates are being Grinches
- The Meaning of Christmas: Christmas Angels bring a homeless couple home
- KPD issues warning about walking along Mohave Wash
- KFD: Man jumps from Hualapai Mountain Road bridge
- Man arrested for Golden Valley armed robbery
- Havasu police arrest 15 in prostitution stings
- Kingman pair arrested for felony trespassing
- Cellmates clash at Mohave County Jail
- Police: Kingman man arrested on kidnapping, sex assault charges
- Bus Stop Hero: This local fourth-grader saved his friend after remembering a YouTube video he had seen
- No more monster trucks at the Mohave County Fairground's grandstand arena