Terri Jean Faber passed away on Feb. 15 at the Kingman hospital at the age of 52.
Stuart Lee Richard was born on Saturday, May 18, 1929 in Santa Rosa, California.
Theresa Marie Jones, 35, of Yucca passed away on Feb. 10, 2018.
Carole L. Talafuse, age 72, entered eternal rest with our heavenly Father on Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018.
Beloved long time resident and well known local artist Sue Wright passed away peacefully in her home in the early hours of Dec. 12, 2017 at the age of 80 years old.
Henry Franklin Boatman passed away Feb. 17, 2018 surrounded by his loving family.
Richard Walter Smolenski was born on Thursday, July 17, 1947 in Detroit, Michigan.
Terri J. Faber was born Sunday, Sept. 26, 1965 in Bend, Oregon.
Francis “Shorty” Lewis Heying peacefully passed away on January 11, 2018, in the hospital in Kingman, Arizona, at the age of 78 due to ongoing complications with Parkinson’s disease.
Jay Butler Cavanaugh was born Tuesday, July 19, 1960 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Shirley E. Carlin passed away peacefully in Scottsdale on Feb. 11, 2017 at the age of 82 and is now eternally joined with her husband Patrick.
Eliza Lucero Esquerra passed away on Feb. 9, 2018 with her children by her side.
Paul James Carson, 75, passed away Saturday, Feb. 10, 2018 at his home in Kingman.
Sarah Kathleen Keen was born on Friday, Dec. 15, 1944 in Inglewood, California.
Bobby Don Taylor, 63, passed away on Jan. 31, 2018 at Kingman Regional Medical Center in Kingman, Arizona after a short battle with cancer.
Troy Elbert Dobbs, 84, of Kingman passed away on Feb. 6, 2018.
Dorothy Mae “Totsy” Vance passed away on Jan. 23, 2018, in Kingman, Arizona.
William J.L. Zumwalt Jr. (Bill) passed away Feb. 4, 2018 in St.Paul Minnesota.
Winifred Beatrice Clark was born Tuesday, Oct. 24, 1922 in Sioux City, Iowa.
Kay Annette Grissom was born Saturday, Dec. 11, 1937 in Rogersville, Missouri.
Lorna Jean Chavez died Friday, Feb. 2
Robert “Bob” Arthur Sandoval, age 82, passed away in his sleep in Kingman on Jan. 24
Kenneth C. Coffey died Jan. 31
She entered into eternal rest in Kingman, Arizona on Feb. 2, 2018, her 88th birthday.
James Jay Jensen passed away at his home after a short but valiant battle with cancer on Feb. 4, 2018.
- Elderly woman loses $2K in Smith’s parking lot
- Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- UPDATED: Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- *** UPDATED *** Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- 2 injured in small gas explosion at Castle Rock Bar and Grill
- 5 things to know
- Murder suspect's accomplice pleads guilty in Cranston case
- A chance of snow comes to Kingman
- Man killed by Kingman Police Saturday night
- Tyler Stice disappeared on his way to work
- Kingman man tied up and had vehicle stolen, police say
- Half-Staff notification for Wednesday, Feb. 7
- Overturned truck at Beale Street and Interstate 40 causing traffic delays
- MAGNET reports $8,000 in drugs seized
- MCSO asks for help investigating found body behind Kingman airport
- Man killed when his truck was hit by a train in Hackberry
- Two arrested in connection with Fort Mohave double homicide