Desiree Star Embrey died Sunday, April 29, 2018 in Phoenix.
Norma was a dynamic, who befriended everyone she met.
Antonio “Tony “ Rodriguez Canez, 73, a longtime Kingman resident, passed away peacefully on May 4, 2018
Bob gained his “forever wings” on April 27, 2018, in Bullhead City, Arizona
Roger Greg Seitz, a 28 year Kingman resident from California; was born November 4, 1964 in Dayton, Ohio to Craig and Bev Seitz.
Kevin B. White of Dolan Springs, Arizona age 63 passed away April 30, 2018 at the Joan and Diana Hospice House. Kevin is the son of Tom and Florence White who proceeded him in death.
On Wednesday afternoon, April 25, a wonderful and kind man named Lamar Robert Fenstermacher was called home.
Dorothy Stingley Scott, 94 years old, was a resident of Kingman since 1997.
Born on Jan. 3, 1945 in Yuma, Arizona, has gone home to be with his lord.
Roger Greg Seitz, a Kingman resident, was born on Wednesday, Nov. 4, 1964, in Dayton, Ohio.
Mikel Rea Davis was born Sept. 23, 1946.
Lynda Verhalen Applebaum, age 70, retired from the teaching profession as a Special Education administrator/teacher, died Monday, April 16, in Kingman, Arizona.
This is the story of Douglas Lee Sanschagrin. His nickname was Eagle Soaring. All through life he would spread his wings wide and soar above life’s trials and storms – just like an eagle.
David C. Gaither was born Feb. 17, 1941, and died April 18, 2018.
James Stewart Peterson, 75, of Kingman, Arizona, formerly of Daglum, North Dakota, passed away April 24, 2018, at Kingman Regional Medical Center.
Delbert Fred Brechler Sr., of Kingman, was born Friday, Nov. 22, 1935, in Mount Ida, Wisconsin.
Pamela K. Hornsby, of Kingman, was born Tuesday, November 10, 1953, in Evansville, Indiana.
James Earl Paul, of Kingman, was born on Wednesday, Nov. 5, 1980, in Downey, California.
Paul Selberg was a true pillar of the community, gentle, kind, and never seeking recognition as he quietly improved all of our lives.
I, Betty Bohn, was born November 1, 1928, to Verne and Irene Stock in Loveland, Ohio.
James William Kirkwood was born on February 9, 1949, in Tucumcari, New Mexico.
Long-time Kingman resident Kenneth “Kenny” L. McKee passed away April 16.
James Lee Todd (Jim) left to be with his brothers and sisters April 13, 2018. Jim was born March 3, 1928 in Hiwassee, Arkansas to Clara and Elmer Todd he was one of 12 children.
Virgil G. Morris was born July 10, 1920 at home on a farm in Sharon, Ohio. He went to heaven on the early morning of April 11, 2018.
Albert Riley Morphew passed away peacefully Wednesday, April 18, 2018 in Kingman, Arizona.
- 7 felony counts for former school district business manager
- Man found in Smith’s parking lot died of natural causes
- Broken windows anger vehicle owners
- Mohave 911
- New home sales slow as prices creep into “bubble” territory
- Kingman duo arrested for felony shoplifting
- High rate of speed sends motorcyclist to Las Vegas hospital
- US 93 closed due to police activity
- A few scenes from Thursday night's storm in Kingman
- Sacha Baron Cohen makes a joke of Kingman
- BREAKING NEWS: Violent crash on Highway 68
- City of Kingman replies to Sacha Baron Cohen
- Legionnaires’ disease reported at Harrah’s Laughlin
- Striper fishing spectacular at Lake Mead
- A night of terror on Lake Mead
- Dome-shaped home on Christy Drive catches fire
- Police return to search Snavely residence in connection with missing $170,000
- New Arizona laws in effect starting Friday