If I were Punxsutawney Phil, I might think twice before coming out of my burrow this year.
This week, FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe – a man who certainly should have stepped down months ago – finally resigned from his active role at the agency
Chaos theory has been called the study of predicting “inherently unpredictable” systems.
There is a worldwide audience for what Beijing had to say about the shutdown of the U.S. government, for there is truth in it.
It’s been quite a year, the exact reverse of that whole “time flies when you’re having fun” thing.
The maddening problem facing conservatives fighting the growth of Big Government is that much of the growth is fertilized by former conservatives who start growing first.
With his famed utterance that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts, the late Daniel Patrick Moynihan had to have known, on some level, that he was offering a cliche destined to last the ages.
The war for dominance in the Middle East, following the crushing of ISIS, appears about to commence in Syria – with NATO allies America and Turkey on opposing sides.
My back is sore from shoveling snow – and it’s the federal government’s fault.
Who can remember “Reefer Madness?” Yikes. That stuff was practically turning people into zombies!
On Monday, Democrats caved on their manufactured government shutdown.
President Trump’s dismissal of nations and continents peopled by those who don’t share his skin tone is frightening.
If I had it to do over again, I would try to not let that happen.
On January 12, the Department of Labor issued its December analysis of inflation-adjusted wages which show that the American economy is in a wage recession.
Well, feminists, it’s time to stop “feministsplaining” sex to men.
President Trump’s vulgar language and racist views regarding immigration obfuscate serious debate over a key policy about which many reasonable people disagree.
The current controversy involving granting amnesty to approximately 800,000 Delayed Accountability for Contemptuous Aliens (DACA) is nowhere near the end of demands to appease mass lawbreakers.
For my eldest and most expensive daughter’s 15th birthday, she requested a new cellphone/adolescent life-support unit.
President Trump “said things which were hate-filled, vile and racist. ... I cannot believe ... any president has ever spoken the words that I ... heard our president speak yesterday.”
I’m on a diet – a miserable diet just as millions of Americans are during January every year.
With healthcare reform in abeyance, tax reform done, and the White House starting to pivot toward immigration, is there still room for the trade agenda?
In regard to The Route 66 Gateway Arch, it seems that again we are inundated with a whole flock of confusing information.
... I took an oath to defend the Constitution. Allowing warrantless spying on American citizens is a violation of the Constitution.
As conflict and confusion on Capitol Hill continues to swirl around Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele, and the salacious dossier, a new Russia story broke much more quietly this week.
Am I excited about the upcoming (Jan. 22) 50th anniversary of the groundbreaking NBC comedy-variety series “Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In”?
- Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- *** UPDATED *** Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- UPDATED: Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- Elderly woman loses $2K in Smith’s parking lot
- 2 injured in small gas explosion at Castle Rock Bar and Grill
- 5 things to know
- Murder suspect's accomplice pleads guilty in Cranston case
- A chance of snow comes to Kingman
- Man killed by Kingman Police Saturday night
- Tyler Stice disappeared on his way to work
- Kingman man tied up and had vehicle stolen, police say
- Half-Staff notification for Wednesday, Feb. 7
- Overturned truck at Beale Street and Interstate 40 causing traffic delays
- Prison for unlicensed Arizona contractor in remodeling scam
- MAGNET reports $8,000 in drugs seized
- MCSO asks for help investigating found body behind Kingman airport
- Man killed when his truck was hit by a train in Hackberry