Kingman is wasting its potential
"Thoughts and Prayers" don't mean anything anymore
I would like to advise the citizens of Mohave County that once your document is recorded, it becomes a public record, (except for military discharges) and you may receive a letter from an outside agency, not affiliated with our office, offering you a property assessment profile and a complimentary copy of your deed for $86 or more.
River Cities United Way recently held their Annual Campaign Kick-Off on Sept. 13 at Metcalfe Park to celebrate our 2016-2017 Campaign success and to kick off our 2017-2018 Campaign.
Get ready for a word problem.
Backroom wrangling over financial transactions between government agencies and big business is not unheard of. It is, however, suspect when it involves “no-bid” contracts.
With special counsel Robert Mueller unveiling his first indictments and a plea deal in the Russia case, President Donald Trump should do what’s hardest for him – nothing.
What can we dress up as for Halloween?
Excuse me, but didn’t I write this column already?
Arizona Republican Jeff Flake proudly stood before America this week and crowed, “Mr. President, I rise today to address a matter that has been much on my mind, at a moment when it seems that our democracy is more defined by our discord and our dysfunction than it is by our values and our principles.”
He was of Cuban descent with connections to Italian friends in New York City.
This week, President Trump went to battle with Gold Star widow Myeshia Johnson.
We are supposed to believe that Russia bought the American presidential election last year with $100,000 in Facebook ads and some other digital activity.
Susan Stamper Brown isn't impressed by the mainstream media's inattention
We know Hollywood moguls are infamous for taking advantage of aspiring young actresses.
November’s off–year Virginia governor’s race is what conservatives would have faced in 2016 if Trump had done a Hillary as he descended the escalator for his announcement and wound up in A Place for Mom instead of the Oval Office.
She came home with a high temperature, feeling very ill. The next morning, her legs gave out when she tried to get out of bed. By that evening, she was so weak she could barely move.
Baseball and I go back a long way – nearly seven decades, to be exact.
No one disputes that the regime in Iran is dangerous, and everyone wants to find a way to stop its destructive behavior in the Middle East and beyond.
Jimmy Kimmel deserves credit for frankness, if nothing else.
I am tired of the private agendas on City Council.
From Washington, D.C. to the NFL and Hollywood, America’s idols are tumbling down.
Did you realize that October 31 marks 500 years since Martin Luther presented his famous “95 theses” about abuses by the Roman Catholic Church?
Your personal information is most likely out there for criminals to use.
October is cancer awareness month, and I can’t help but reflect on the effects these deadly diseases have had on my family and me.
- Kingman man arrested for armed robbery, aggravated assault
- Mohave 911
- The Beale Street arch has lost some luster
- Mohave County fire engines leave to assist on California fires
- Who is Julie Gragg?
- Mohave County resists water rights transfer to Central Arizona Project
- Mohave County Sheriff looking for progress
- Cottonwood man sought after driver stabbed multiple times
- Flying J approved for repair shop
- The Meaning of Christmas: Christmas Angels bring a homeless couple home
- Drug investigation involving strip club turns up marijuana, weapons, dead alligator
- Motorcyclist killed in collision with van on Northern Avenue
- KPD issues warning about walking along Mohave Wash
- KFD: Man jumps from Hualapai Mountain Road bridge
- Man arrested for Golden Valley armed robbery
- Havasu police arrest 15 in prostitution stings
- Kingman pair arrested for felony trespassing
- Cellmates clash at Mohave County Jail
- Police: Kingman man arrested on kidnapping, sex assault charges