I dream of “White Christmas” this year.
With his signing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, President Trump will achieve three signature legislative victories for the American people: cutting taxes, repealing the Obamacare mandate, and boosting American energy production.
Over the weekend, Jessica Bennett, gender editor of The New York Times – yes, that’s a real title – wrote a piece titled “When Saying ‘Yes’ Is Easier Than Saying ‘No’.”
During the Christmas season each year, my family takes a traditional road trip to Santa Land right off Interstate 20 near the East Texas city of Lindale.
I am a former Kingman resident and this is a departure from guns and politics.
Continuing the recent upward labor market trend, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that last month’s payrolls rose by a seasonally adjusted 228,000, beating Wall Street’s 200,000 prediction.
Experts say that this time of year can be overwhelmingly depressing. Depression, in turn, can lead to suicide.
Democrats can dream all they want.
It was one of the hardest lessons I ever learned.
This week, America found a new cause to rally around: Keaton Jones.
The 10th Amendment to the Constitution is perhaps the most important of James Madison’s many contributions to the nation’s founding documents.
News reports about California wildfires often seem to focus on horses, celebrities and schadenfreude.
President Trump won the election as a populist
Through the years cancer has taken the lives of many Americans whether rich, poor, famous, white, black, brown, and even some of those scoundrels we call politicians
Like or hate the Republican tax-reform plan, here’s one thing we can all cheer: Beer taxes are going down
The chain builds stores where folks are down on their luck, where 20 percent of customers receive government assistance, and where even Walmart won’t bother doing business
I first saw Roberto Clemente in 1955 when he was a 21-year-old outfielder playing for the Santurce Crabbers, a Puerto Rican Winter League team.
I finally get why President Trump tweets.
Several years ago, my family was presented with a gift that, since then, has become a national Christmas holiday phenomenon - The Elf on the Shelf.
The perpetual outrage mob on the left has adopted an unlikely target of late – the brainy, affable head of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Chairman Ajit Pai.
Our system is reliant on the belief that we’re equally accountable in the eyes of the law. And that no one – not even the president of the United States – stands above it.
If they stump for spending cuts, they’re cast as uncaring and cruel; if they stump for tax increases to pay for those spending cuts, they’re cast as uncaring and cruel
What is really being done to us is a war. This war is being soft pedaled by those who disseminate what is sold as news. War has been declared on America and legitimate American citizens.
Jose Ines Garcia Zarate’s acquittal on murder charges is a travesty
Simply put, animal acts in circuses are antiquated and belong in the past
- Police seek leads on downtown shooting
- Mohave 911
- Shoplifting turns into auto damages during escape attempt
- Pedestrian killed after being hit by DPS vehicle in Golden Valley
- Where can you carry firearms?
- *** UPDATED *** Pedestrian killed in Golden Valley Monday was from out of state
- Mohave County Sheriff's Office hires Mortensen as PIO
- 5 things to know: Mohave County Board of Supervisors
- River swells after Alamo Dam release
- Fire causes $13,400 damage to Butler home
- Tiny home workshop: concerns raised about appearances
- Four-vehicle crash leaves one seriously injured, investigation ongoing
- New Tastes of Kingman: Stuff It Burger among new restaurants opening soon
- Bullhead City’s River Regatta restored
- Goodbye fishing at Alamo Lake – at least for a while
- Wife dead, husband in coma from Golden Valley fire
- Bruised genitals leads to Golden Valley man’s arrested on child abuse charges
- Elderly woman loses $2K in Smith’s parking lot
- Women Making History: Some of Kingman’s finest are being awarded for their contributions to the community
- Mohave 911