In America, gaming is a very serious business.
The federal government is currently enmeshed in two gigantic, expensive reform projects, one domestic and one foreign.
Last week, I visited the University of California, Berkeley.
Natural disasters are no laughing matter, but you’d never know that recently watching God-denier Bill Maher and his “Real Time” show audience.
Imagine getting a letter from the U.S. Department of Transportation saying your car is banned from public roadways because it’s too fast.
For millions of years, gender roles have existed in society. And there has always been those who rebel against those roles.
I’ve recently had the pleasure of some engaging reading on Facebook, which has pointed me toward getting an understanding of what ambassadorship is – honorable ambassadorship.
The introduction of the new Senate health care bill – authored by senators Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Dean Heller of Nevada, and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin with an assist from former senator and presidential candidate Rick Santorum – comes after so many failed Obamacare repeal efforts that you can forgive the public for greeting it with caution.
On Monday, two seemingly unrelated headlines made the news.
“How many once-in-a-lifetime storms will it take,” demands “The Daily Show” comic Trevor Noah, “until everyone admits man-made climate change is real?!”
Global business practices are now under scrutiny like never before thanks to President Trump’s pledge to pull the U.S. out of bad trade deals.
Remember when candidate Donald Trump promised when he was president, “We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning.”?
The Mohave County Treasurer’s Office (Treasury) will mail Calendar Year 2017 Property Tax Statements to Mohave County taxpayers in September.
Those currently in freak-out mode who say it is cruel for President Trump to phase out DACA should take a deep breath.
Los Angeles County, the nation’s most populated with more than 10 million residents, is in an emergency state, per Governor Jerry Brown’s declaration.
Politics is the art of shifting the playing field.
The Washington Post headline is absolutely astonishing: “Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley”
Earlier this month, at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J., President Donald Trump looked solemnly into the camera and declared that America’s opioid epidemic was a “national emergency,” and a “serious problem the likes of which we’ve never seen.”
Don’t be deceived by media reporting about the jobs market.
It’s been one of the most heart-wrenching weeks we’ve witnessed (not first-hand, but witnessed nonetheless) in some time.
Houston is trying to dry itself out and recover from the historic floods of Hurricane Harvey.
Globally, there are only 15 percent of people who are affected by migraines.
A couple of years ago I was a pallbearer for a fellow in denial about his gambling addiction, so I viewed with interest the Wall Street Journal opinion piece “Powerbull: The Lottery Loves Poverty,” by Arthur C. Brooks, president of the American Enterprise Institute.
Democrat mayors are making quite a name for themselves these days.
Most presidents try to avoid controversy by painstakingly parsing their words like a fifth grader conserving an allowance at the county fair.
- Kingman man arrested for armed robbery, aggravated assault
- Mohave 911
- The Beale Street arch has lost some luster
- Mohave County fire engines leave to assist on California fires
- Who is Julie Gragg?
- Mohave County resists water rights transfer to Central Arizona Project
- Mohave County Sheriff looking for progress
- Cottonwood man sought after driver stabbed multiple times
- Flying J approved for repair shop
- The Meaning of Christmas: Christmas Angels bring a homeless couple home
- Drug investigation involving strip club turns up marijuana, weapons, dead alligator
- Motorcyclist killed in collision with van on Northern Avenue
- KPD issues warning about walking along Mohave Wash
- KFD: Man jumps from Hualapai Mountain Road bridge
- Man arrested for Golden Valley armed robbery
- Havasu police arrest 15 in prostitution stings
- Kingman pair arrested for felony trespassing
- Cellmates clash at Mohave County Jail
- Police: Kingman man arrested on kidnapping, sex assault charges