Concerning the issue of our Founding Fathers believing this new country should or should not be a Christian nation: It really doesn’t matter anymore, does it?
I am not an NRA member and do not own a gun, but I lived in Chicago when they banned sales and ownership of firearms.
School shootings are tragic. But, I have never seen (or heard of) a gun getting up and going to the school and shooting these innocent children.
The city needs to find a more proficient manner to expedite the removal of nuisance properties in our neighborhoods.
The left wing went into their predictable hysteria, blamed Trump, the right and again demanded guns be banned.
Please use more simple layman’s terms. After all, patients such as myself didn’t go to medical school.
I grew up in a country where even job applications never asked if you were a Christian.
The phrase “Separation of church and state” does NOT appear anywhere in the Constitution.
The Feb. 7 Daily Miner article titled “Teen pregnancies in Arizona are on the decline” quotes Advice and Aid Pregnancy Center’s Charlene Duffy as saying they are “there for pregnant women who don’t have an emotional and financial support system,” and that they see girls as young as 14.
I recently read comments from a California teacher and city council member that those who join the armed forces of the U.S. are the “lowest of the low.”
As old-fashioned and unnecessary as we geezers are seen to be, we still observe, we still reason, and we shed a tear for our country.
January is the kick off of the first annual Pledge Donation Drive
Recently, City of Kingman’s interim manager Jim Bacon made prospectively logical comments about the Economic Development Department.
Letter | Nancy Tybroski: There are plenty of quotes that prove we were founded to be a Christian nation
America may no longer be a Christian nation, to our great detriment, but there is no doubt it was founded on Christian principles.
Why not fix the roads first or lower the taxes that help the citizens?
I support the bill being on the table to ban texting while driving, but also believe it should go further and totally ban hands-on cellphone use while driving.
Got something on your mind? Tell us about in 40 words or less. If your rant or rave is about a specific story please mention the headline.
I get very emotional when the national anthem is sung and when we say the “Pledge of Allegiance” to our flag due to the men and women who fought and died for it. I’m very proud of being American.
The bottom line: Most Americans want equal justice for all.
It is easy to understand why immigrants get so much support from the Democrats.
I am going to go down to Mexico at the end of the month to go to the dentist.
I found the Jan. 28 article in the Daily Miner “Clearing Things Up” extremely informative and helpful because doing what is necessary to take care of your eyes is very important and a yearly check up by an ophthalmologist should be standard practice.
The U.S. Constitution does plainly state there is a separation of state and religion, hence anyone trying to violate it is simply wrong.
Sally Morisset’s Feb. 6 “Community Viewpoint” makes the repeated claim that America was “founded on the Bible.”
I can’t help but be proud of our military. The more I see young people sign up, the more proud I become.
- Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- *** UPDATED *** Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- UPDATED: Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- 2 injured in small gas explosion at Castle Rock Bar and Grill
- 5 things to know
- Murder suspect's accomplice pleads guilty in Cranston case
- Man shot after allegedly using pepper spray on another man
- Colorado River water levels dropping
- Man killed by Kingman Police Saturday night
- Tyler Stice disappeared on his way to work
- Kingman man tied up and had vehicle stolen, police say
- Half-Staff notification for Wednesday, Feb. 7
- Overturned truck at Beale Street and Interstate 40 causing traffic delays
- Prison for unlicensed Arizona contractor in remodeling scam
- MAGNET reports $8,000 in drugs seized
- MCSO asks for help investigating found body behind Kingman airport
- Man killed when his truck was hit by a train in Hackberry