I am calling out to all senators and representatives in Washington, D.C., to stop this ruthless, insane, and discrediting of President Trump and start working on reasonable issues for the good of all Americans.
I wish you a happy week and weekend, a wonderful summer time and a bright fall and winter this year. All good things to you and yours.
Drunk driving deaths are 100 percent preventable, 100 percent of the time.
The people of Kingman are lucky to have those kind of caring people on the police force.
This is the position in which the Supreme Court of these United States has placed every athlete with the recent sports betting ruling. This will trickle down to T-ball. What then?
If you want our local school system to improve, Mr. Jacks, then allow the true experts in the classroom to be the change agents.
MVD proudly supports our veterans and their families and we are honored to be a part of such a worthy and successful program.
My first hero is my mom, Louise.
America has been invaded by Russia and not one shot was fired.
The circle of life begins and someday it will end, but the touch of a mother will live forever.
On behalf of the track teams at Lee Williams High School and Kingman High School, we would like to thank the following businesses for their support of the Rt. 66 Invitational Track Meet.
We live in a beautiful area. It makes me sad when I see so much trash along our roadways. If I could, I’d buy a trash receptacle for your car for everyone who drives.
With all the talk about the school funding, my neighbor came to me last week to see if I knew anything about the school tax credit. They have been here four years and knew nothing about it.
People have expressed many times that Kingman Police Department will not take action when advised about potential laws being broken concerning public nuisances and property maintenance codes.
I recently ordered an Arizona Veteran plate for my vehicle. I found out Arizona Department of Transportation charges a $25 extra fee for obtaining the new plate, plus postage.
Lately we have been hearing a lot on the news about the border wall. I think the border wall would be a waste of money and time.
And as long as there are cracks this large in the funding of education in Arizona, #REDforED lives to fight another day.
If the sidewalk is too hot for you to take your shoes off, it is too hot for your dog!
I am proud to support our current Secretary of State Michele Reagan and not another California businessman trying to buy our elections.
Taking away our rights to vote on these matters is a disservice to the people’s rights.
I just want to re-enforce that there would not be a need for the cameras if a guide knew how to read a track.
But, it's also just his opinion. There are many other opinions.
He is 100 percent right on the money
We would like to thank our local businesses for their financial support which is how we raise funds in order to purchase our vans: 66 Auto, Culligan Water, Kingman Regional Medical Center, Anderson Ford, A&P Pawn and Home Depot.
It has been almost nine months since my husband, Paul, came home from a month in Kingman Regional Medical Center.
- Striper fishing spectacular at Lake Mead
- Police return to search Snavely residence in connection with missing $170,000
- Embattled kennel owner calls out county supervisor on his ‘facts’
- Woman crashes truck through block wall into house, parked vehicles
- MCSO search and rescue saves stranded citizens
- Public comment stirs up commission meeting
- One-vehicle rollover accident on the I-40, no serious injuries
- Arizona man arrested for impersonating an officer after trying to pull over troopers
- Flooding closes Havasu Canyon for 7 to 10 days
- READ HIS LIPS: Sheriff Doug Schuster’s lip sync video enjoys viral success
- Secrets revealed: Longtime Kingman resident speaks and shows photos of the most difficult day in Kingman’s history: July 5, 1973
- Striper fishing spectacular at Lake Mead
- Officers involved in Sunday night shooting placed on leave
- Joyride in family car ends in fiery crash
- Dollar General armed robbery suspect apprehended
- One person killed jumping from runaway semi-truck on I-17
- Mohave's Most Wanted
- Armed robber shot in face by KPD
- Walnut Creek residents feel deceived by Scot Industries
- Mohave 911