On a hot and humid summertime afternoon, many area Kingman children are likely to be found in the comforts of an air conditioned room.
A record 10 home runs. A slew of strikeouts.
The Arizona Cardinals suspended general manager Steve Keim for five weeks and fined him $200,000 after he pleaded guilty in court Tuesday to extreme DUI.
The Kingman Senior All Stars faced quite an uphill battle during the 2018 Arizona State Tournament.
Bryce Harper thrilled the home crowd and surely made his father proud, winning the All-Star Home Run Derby on Monday night.
River Sutton has been playing soccer for 12 years and will keep the streak going at Rivier University in Nashua, New Hampshire.
The Lee Williams High School football team is set to host a middle school football camp at LWHS.
Arizona manager Torey Lovullo asked his team for a strong finish before the All-Star break.
The John Bathauer Memorial Scholarship Tournament is quickly approaching.
Gerardo Parra and Raimel Tapia had pinch-hit RBI singles in Colorado's three-run sixth inning, helping the Rockies beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-1 on Thursday.
Roger Federer was a point away from a rather tidy, straight-set victory in the Wimbledon quarterfinals.
David Peralta and A.J. Pollock homered in Arizona's four-run seventh inning, and the Diamondbacks beat the Colorado Rockies 5-3 on Tuesday night.
Deandre Ayton is having no problem with the competition or the schedule at the NBA level.
Batting for the eighth time in the game – and facing a catcher he later called the best position player he’s ever seen pitch – Wil Myers got something he liked and hammered it.
Keim was arrested early Wednesday morning after a traffic stop
The No. 3-seeded Muguruza joined No. 2 Caroline Wozniacki, No. 4 Sloane Stephens, No. 5 Elina Svitolina, No. 6 Caroline Garcia and No. 8 Petra Kvitova on the way out
Kingman volleyball team faced off against Italy
First 10-12 all-star team from Kingman North Little League to win district since its inception in 1981
Kingman had a chance on Thursday to win the District 9 championship, but lost to Needles. They did not make the same mistake on Friday beating Needles in the second game of their matchup and winner take all contest, 5-2.
Good pitching and better defense helped the Kingman Senior All Stars win the District 9 Tournament Thursday night against Blythe at Southside Park. In a best-of-three series, Kingman won the second game 4-2 to complete the sweep and end the tournament.
The slogan “you win some, you lose some” is all too familiar in the game of baseball.
Many Kingman residents are familiar with All-Star baseball games in town, but not softball.
Offensive lineman Brandon Pertile took a roundabout route to professional football.
Zack Greinke grinned as he stepped to the plate in the sixth inning Thursday, and then swung at the first pitch for another hit.
As he rounded third base Tuesday night, Reilly Feil didn’t show the usual emotion of a player who had just given his squad a huge momentum boost.
Kingman South had a chance Monday night against Blythe, but the Californians’ defense caught everything and Kingman was eliminated in a tough 16-8 loss.
- Striper fishing spectacular at Lake Mead
- Police return to search Snavely residence in connection with missing $170,000
- Embattled kennel owner calls out county supervisor on his ‘facts’
- Woman crashes truck through block wall into house, parked vehicles
- MCSO search and rescue saves stranded citizens
- Public comment stirs up commission meeting
- One-vehicle rollover accident on the I-40, no serious injuries
- Arizona man arrested for impersonating an officer after trying to pull over troopers
- Flooding closes Havasu Canyon for 7 to 10 days
- READ HIS LIPS: Sheriff Doug Schuster’s lip sync video enjoys viral success
- Secrets revealed: Longtime Kingman resident speaks and shows photos of the most difficult day in Kingman’s history: July 5, 1973
- Striper fishing spectacular at Lake Mead
- Officers involved in Sunday night shooting placed on leave
- Joyride in family car ends in fiery crash
- Dollar General armed robbery suspect apprehended
- One person killed jumping from runaway semi-truck on I-17
- Mohave's Most Wanted
- Armed robber shot in face by KPD
- Walnut Creek residents feel deceived by Scot Industries
- Mohave 911