Kalani Levrets spent countless hours working his way back to wrestling shape after injuring his wrist during football season.
The Lee Williams High School girls basketball team picked up its first 4A Grand Canyon Region win Wednesday night in a 38-26 victory over Prescott.
It didn’t look good for the Kingman Academy girls basketball team Tuesday night as it faced a 13-point deficit to start the fourth quarter.
The Kingman Soccer Club recently had its under-11 and under-12 girls teams take top spots at the Christmas Angel Tournament.
he Lee Williams High School wrestling team brought home head coach Dan Ondrejka his first tournament trophy over the weekend with a second-place finish at the sixth annual Big Red Invitational in Agua Fria.
Villanova's unbeaten start now includes a No. 1 ranking in the AP Top 25, while Arizona State is making a rapid rise into the top 10 under third-year coach Bobby Hurley.
Find out what local stars made the Kingman Daily Miner's 2017 All-City Volleyball Team.
Take a look at the local Junior Rodeo year end results.
With the Kingman High School boys basketball team facing a 16-point deficit entering the fourth quarter, head coach Nick Juby could have easily turned to the bench.
There is more to being a Kingman Rebel than wearing a helmet, shoulder pads and a jersey.
Tobias Bagby was unstoppable Tuesday night, especially in the second half as the senior scored 23 of his game-high 25 points to lead the Kingman High boys basketball team to a 65-59 win over Parker.
It wasn’t the best start for the Kingman High School girls basketball team Tuesday night.
The Lee Williams High School boys basketball team fell short on the road in its 4A Grand Canyon Region opener Tuesday against Flagstaff High by a score of 57-43.
Marco Castaneda and Gabriel Otero had a common goal – make the U.S. Youth Soccer Olympic Development Program’s 15U Nevada team.
The Lee Williams High School boys soccer team dropped its second straight loss Monday night as it suffered a 2-1 setback at home to Lake Havasu.
The Lee Williams girls basketball team overcame an eight-point deficit against Needles, California to defeat the Lady Mustangs 34-25 and win the River Valley Shootout on Saturday.
Kingman’s Alauna Ballard of team Xcel Silver B scored a 9.65 Saturday during a home meet.
Find out what local stars made the Kingman Daily Miner's 2017 All-City Football Team.
As Jimmy Wayman battled against his Cactus opponent Wednesday, he felt the pressure of a packed gym cheering for him.
The Lee Williams High School girls basketball team went 2-1 Friday at the River Valley Shootout, picking up wins over Kingman Academy and Lake Havasu.
With Boston in danger of blowing a big fourth-quarter lead, Kyrie Irving stepped up again for the Celtics.
The Kingman Soccer Club (KSC) is participating in Kohl’s Christmas Angel Tournament on Saturday and Sunday in Phoenix.
Kingman’s Wyatt Pickering recently took second place at the Arizona Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships in Phoenix.
Following a one-point loss to Mohave on Tuesday, Kingman High School girls basketball coach Tony Kern knew all the Lady Bulldogs needed to do was box out, rebound and do the little things
Four seasons ago, the Kingman and Kingman Academy high school boys basketball teams met for the first time.
- Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- *** UPDATED *** Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- UPDATED: Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- Elderly woman loses $2K in Smith’s parking lot
- 2 injured in small gas explosion at Castle Rock Bar and Grill
- 5 things to know
- Murder suspect's accomplice pleads guilty in Cranston case
- A chance of snow comes to Kingman
- Man killed by Kingman Police Saturday night
- Tyler Stice disappeared on his way to work
- Kingman man tied up and had vehicle stolen, police say
- Half-Staff notification for Wednesday, Feb. 7
- Overturned truck at Beale Street and Interstate 40 causing traffic delays
- Prison for unlicensed Arizona contractor in remodeling scam
- MAGNET reports $8,000 in drugs seized
- MCSO asks for help investigating found body behind Kingman airport
- Man killed when his truck was hit by a train in Hackberry