The old saying goes, “When it rains, it pours,” and that was exactly the case for the Lee Williams High School baseball team Friday against rival Kingman High.
The Kingman Academy high school softball team demonstrated its firepower at the plate Wednesday afternoon against rival Kingman High.
It was only fitting that a pitching duel broke out Wednesday night between the Kingman and Kingman Academy baseball teams.
As the Lee Williams, Kingman and Kingman Academy high school baseball teams gear up for the start of the season, one similarity is apparent – experience.
It’s state tournament or bust this season for the Lee Williams, Kingman and Kingman Academy high school softball teams.
The Kingman High School boys basketball team waited 13 long years to return to the state tournament.
The Lee Williams High School girls basketball team’s season came to a tough ending Tuesday night.
From one squad that is making its first trip in over a decade to the other that advanced to the state tournament last year, February Frenzy is here for the Kingman and Kingman Academy high school boys basketball teams.
February Frenzy is in full swing tonight as the Lee Williams, Kingman and Kingman Academy high school girls basketball teams compete in the state tournament.
Jimmy Wayman led the Lee Williams High School wrestling team at the Division III State Tournament as the sophomore picked up two victories at the Prescott Valley Event Center.
Chris Gomez wasn’t ready to see his football career end.
As the Kingman High School girls basketball team’s lone senior, Courtney Mossor wanted to make sure her final home game was one to remember.
While many of his Kingman High School boys basketball teammates were celebrating with friends and family Wednesday night, Elijah Howery could be found deep in thought.
It took an extra quarter, but the Lee Williams High School girls basketball team capped the regular season Friday night with a thrilling 36-32 overtime win at No. 23 ranked Mingus.
It was a tale of two halves Tuesday night as the Kingman High School girls basketball team dropped a 52-25 loss to 22nd-ranked Wickenburg.
- Elderly woman loses $2K in Smith’s parking lot
- Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- UPDATED: Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- *** UPDATED *** Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- 2 injured in small gas explosion at Castle Rock Bar and Grill
- 5 things to know
- Murder suspect's accomplice pleads guilty in Cranston case
- A chance of snow comes to Kingman
- Man killed by Kingman Police Saturday night
- Tyler Stice disappeared on his way to work
- Kingman man tied up and had vehicle stolen, police say
- Half-Staff notification for Wednesday, Feb. 7
- Overturned truck at Beale Street and Interstate 40 causing traffic delays
- MAGNET reports $8,000 in drugs seized
- MCSO asks for help investigating found body behind Kingman airport
- Man killed when his truck was hit by a train in Hackberry
- Two arrested in connection with Fort Mohave double homicide