January 2, 2018
The Coconino County Sheriff's Office said the bodies of the four family members were discovered Monday in Parks, Arizona, following a request for a welfare check. (Google Map)
Stories this photo appears in:
A contractor has found a "significant failure" in the heating system at an Arizona vacation cabin where a family of four was found dead of possible carbon monoxide poisoning, authorities said Tuesday.
An Arizona family of four, including two young children, staying in a northern Arizona cabin has been found dead of possible carbon monoxide poisoning.