Christmas Coloring Contest
The Kingman Daily Miner Logo
Trusted local news leader for Kingman, Arizona & Mohave County
4:08 PM Thu, Dec. 13th

Photo detail

A fire broke out Thursday afternoon on the 2900 block of East Snavely Avenue. The "explosions" neighbors heard were a result of pressurized containers becoming overheated.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Snavely fire explosions caused by pressurized cans

The “explosions” heard by neighbors during a fire on Snavely Avenue were the result of pressurized containers becoming overheated.