0

Back to photo galleries

Palo Christi Open House

KINGMAN – Photos inside and out of Palo Christi Elementary School show the potential for it to become a central city complex. Thanks to the efforts of Kingman’s Historical Preservation Committee and Kingman Unified School District, over the course of two hours, approximately 160 people from former teachers, Kingman regulars and children roamed the halls, revisited their old classrooms, gazed over downtown from the large windows, peeked into the underground furnace rooms and scampered up playground equipment. The historic schoolhouse was originally built in 1928, with additions throughout the years, and officially closed as a school in 2013. Photos by Aaron Ricca