Local & State see more>JUMP TO: GOLDEN VALLEY
The Northern Arizona Consolidated Fire District 1 has received nearly $19,000 from the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety for the purchase of vehicle stabilization equipment.
A lawyer for an Arizona elected official charged in three states with facilitating an illegal international adoption scheme said Tuesday prosecutors have miscast his client as a human smuggler.
Arizona lawmakers call for costly audit to determine why school vouchers requests are slow to be approved
State lawmakers are going to spend at least $125,000 to determine why parents seeking to use state funds for private and parochial schools say they can't get approved.
- Colorado River Indian Tribes member wins Miss Indian Arizona 2019-2020
- Breakfast and a side of bipartisanship: Lawmakers revive monthly get-together
- Frank Lloyd Wright home, once listed for $2.6 million, headed for auction
- New Scottsdale production company hopes to change landscape of esports in Arizona
- It’s time for travelers to get real IDs
Assisting Mohave County Probation Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies found a Golden Valley man hiding in a closet on Saturday, Oct. 5.
Mohave County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests for the week ending Oct. 11:
The jury in the trial of Anthony Scott Axton deliberated until about 4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 11, before delivering guilty verdicts for nine of 10 counts faced by Axton, 33, including two counts of attempted first-degree murder.
This Week's Circulars
To view money-saving ads
For as little as $3.49*
He has seen his young team go into two tough road environments and pull out hard-fought, scrappy wins at Michigan State and California.
For some, a dog or cat will do just fine. But for others who are considering adopting something uniquely Arizona, say hello to your next family member: a captive Sonoran desert tortoise.
Last weekend was the start of the juniors-only elk hunt in Game Management Unit 10, and 225 tags were issued for the hunt.
- Prep Football: Vols fall short at home against Flagstaff
- Prep Football: Vols welcome Flagstaff to town for region clash
- Prep Football: Bulldogs look to bounce back against Chino Valley
- Prep Football: Tigers forced to cancel contest with Wickenburg
- Prep Volleyball: Lady Vols rally for five-set win over Coconino
My sister Kris kicked the tar out of Frankie Leper.
It began with 25 candidates. It's been reduced by half, yet concern persists among Democrats that the party should look beyond the still standing contenders and seek an individual capable of party unification and persuade him or her to enter the race.
Birthdays: John Mayer, 42; Kellie Martin, 44; Tim Robbins, 61; Angela Lansbury, 94.
My best friend and I are both male and 25. We’ve been friends since third grade.
Erika Kemp, a senior at Lee Williams High School, has been selected as the first student Rotarian for the 2019-2020 school year.
U.S. Air Force Airman Kane O. Eubanks, formerly of Golden Valley, has graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
Our beloved father, Billy Ray Smith, passed away on Oct. 5, 2019 at his home in Golden Valley, Arizona.
Jane Michiko Durham was born Dec. 22, 1965 in Honolulu, Hawaii. She passed July 8, 2019 at the age of 53 years old.
A graphically violent parody video, shown at a meeting of President Donald Trump's supporters at his Miami resort, depicted a likeness of the president shooting and stabbing his opponents and members of the news media in a church, The New York Times reported Sunday.
The Mexican government says it’s increasing enforcement efforts in the Sea of Cortez to prevent illegal fishing nets from harming a critically endangered porpoise.
Shepard Smith, whose newscast on Fox News Channel seemed increasingly an outlier on a network dominated by supporters of President Donald Trump, abruptly quit after signing off his final newscast on Friday.
- Authorities: 3 deaths tied to Southern California wildfires
- Seniors can use virtual reality for travel, health issues
- Trump’s emergency wall funding declaration was ‘unlawful,’ court says
- Serial killer’s victim portraits could help crack cold cases
- Arizona lawmakers join critics of Trump’s troop withdrawal from Syria