Local see more>JUMP TO: GOLDEN VALLEY
The day-to-day job with Mohave County for Nicole Mangiameli is often emotional and difficult. Fortunately, it’s also rewarding and filled with a sense of accomplishment.
Mohave County issued these building permits the week ending July 1:
- Mohave County District 5: Stimulus checks coming
- Government offices closed in observance of Independence Day
- Kingman City Council to ponder sales tax hike on 2022 ballot
- Flag Etiquette: How to display Old Glory properly
- Kingman’s new budget clears $300M mark
- Red Flag Fire Warning in effect for July 3-4 in Kingman area
- WWII-era landing craft emerges from Lake Mead
- Kingman man dies in collision in Bullhead City
- Kingman man arrested for alleged vehicle theft
- Kingman shooting suspect caught, third victim located
- Updated Mohave County animal ordinance takes effect July 1
- Kingman, Mohave County government offices closed July 4
- Kingman Miner July 1 Adoption Spotlight: Shawn
- Weather Service: 50% chance of above-normal or average monsoon season for Kingman
- Mohave County Fairgrounds committee outlines wish list
- Mohave County’s open fire and fireworks ban is in effect
State see more>JUMP TO: GOLDEN VALLEY
A U.S. Supreme Court ruling expanding state authority to prosecute some crimes on Native American land is fracturing decades of law built around the hard-fought principle that tribes have the right to govern themselves on their own territory, legal experts say.
A judge ruled Arizona has been violating the constitutional rights of incarcerated people in state-run prisons by providing them with inadequate medical and mental health care, saying the state has known about the problem for years but refused to correct its failures.
FBI agents looking into events surrounding former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss have subpoenaed Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, who orchestrated a discredited review of the election.
In the early hours of Friday, July 1, the Kingman Police Department arrested Bradleigh Christopher Miller, 19, of Kingman, on a felony charge of theft of means of transportation.
Kingman police have arrested the suspect believed to have shot and wounded three persons in Kingman on Wednesday, June 29.
Mohave County Sheriff’s Office detectives are continuing their investigation into a double homicide that occurred east of Kingman on Tuesday. The victims have been identified as Darren Vanhouten, 50, and Retta Atkins, 73.
Ross Chastain has proven to be a decent road racer over his career and there's no reason to believe he won't be in the mix Sunday at Road America in Wisconsin.
American basketball star Brittney Griner went on trial Friday, 4 1/2 months after her arrest on charges of possessing cannabis oil while returning to play for a Russian team, in a case that unfolded amid tense relations between Moscow and Washington.
In a surprising and seismic shift in college athletics, the Big Ten voted Thursday to add Southern California and UCLA as conference members beginning in 2024.
I knew I was in trouble when the dollars needed to water my grass each month exceeded the square footage of my lawn.
Birthdays: Olivia Munn, 42; Andrea Barber, 46; Tom Cruise, 60; Montel Williams, 66.
My first wife died of colon cancer 25 years ago.
Companies selling shampoo, food and other products wrapped in plastic have a decade to cut down on their use of the polluting material if they want their wares on California store shelves.
In Arizona, Republicans are fighting among themselves over whether a 121-year-old anti-abortion law from the pre-statehood Wild West days, when Arizona was still a frontier mining territory, should be enforced over a 2022 version.
President Joe Biden will present the nation’s highest civilian honor, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, to 17 people, including to the late John McCain, the Arizona Republican with whom Biden served in the U.S. Senate, and former Arizona Congresswoman Gabriel Giffords.