Local see more>JUMP TO: GOLDEN VALLEY
The Mohave County Board of Supervisors terminated the state of emergency for the Flag Fire declared in April and ratified in May, and also lifted outdoor fire prohibitions in lower elevations of Mohave County on Monday, Sept. 20.
On Thursday, Sept. 23 Mohave Community College welcomed the community to the ribbon-cutting ceremony for its new Beale Street Center, a facility created to help the community through education and business partnerships.
The Mohave County Board of Supervisors is sending a comment letter to the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation asking for a full environmental impact statement regarding the proposed transfer of fourth priority Colorado River water from GSC Farms to the Town of Queen Creek.
- Morgaine drops out of state Senate race, plans to form political action committee
- Housing prices in Mohave County rising faster than national average
- Mustang Motorcycle Club to convene in Kingman
- Kingman Miner Sept. 26, 2021
- Kingman Fire Department marks 100 years of service to the community
- City, Jerry Ambrose Veterans Council and community team up to assist local veterans with transportation needs
- COVID-19 claims 5 more Kingman-area residents
- UniSource customers encouraged to contact company after drop box theft
- 2021 UTV Championships coming to Havasu
- Kingman Miner Sept. 24 Adoption Spotlight: Nick
- Davis Camp to receive overdue repairs under COVID grant
- Mohave County vaccination rates lag behind the rest of Arizona
- COVID deaths rising, but cases falling, in Mohave County
- Andy Devine Days Rodeo set for Saturday and Sunday
- Kingman's Andy Devine Days returns
- Gosar wants US House leadership to wear body cameras
State see more>JUMP TO: GOLDEN VALLEY
A Republican-backed review of the 2020 presidential election in Arizona’s largest county ended Friday without producing proof to support former President Donald Trump’s false claims of a stolen election.
A U.S. Air Force airman on trial on charges of kidnapping a Mennonite woman in New Mexico, fatally shooting her and dumping her body in northern Arizona, had tried unsuccessfully to cover his tracks after the January 2020 killing, a prosecutor told jurors Friday in opening statements.
Arizona public schools without mask requirements were several times more likely to experience COVID-19 outbreaks than schools with mandates in place when the current school year began, researchers said Friday in an article published by a federal health agency.
A Lake Havasu City man accused of sexual assault is scheduled to stand trial next month, with a final case management conference planned for next week.
UniSource Energy Services is encouraging Kingman-area customers who recently dropped off bill payments to contact them as some payments were stolen from a courtesy drop box.
A former Lake Havasu City resident remains in custody at Mohave County jail after his arrest on multiple counts of arson earlier this year.
- Defendant in Havasu Easter murder case could accept plea deal
- Kingman men alleged to have stolen $35,000 in construction equipment
- Phoenix man arrested in Lake Havasu City for alleged fentanyl possession
- Kingman woman arrested on arson charges
- Two Mohave County men arrested in sexual exploitation sting operation
The Kingman High School football team exploded for 22 points in the fourth quarter to register a 42-29 win over visiting Chino Valley on Friday, Sept. 24.
With a little over a week left in the season and his team tied for the worst record in the major leagues at 48-104, Arizona manager Torey Lovullo was given a one-year contract extension through 2022.
Before a couple of weeks ago, it had been over twenty years since my wife and I attended a Texas A&M football game.
Birthdays: Christina Milian, 40; Serena Williams, 40; Jim Caviezel, 53; Olivia Newton-John, 73.
My husband and I have been married more than 30 years.
Norbert (Bob) Sanchez, a resident of Kingman, Arizona for only eight years, passed away at home on Sept. 16, 2021, after a six-year battle with cancer.
President Joe Biden says that talks over his $3.5 trillion rebuilding plan have hit a “stalemate" in Congress as he made the case for his expansive effort to recast the nation's tax and spending programs and make what he sees as sweeping, overdue investments.
In today’s world, few conflicts stay local.
President Joe Biden said Friday that talks over his $3.5 trillion rebuilding plan have hit a “stalemate" in Congress as he made the case for his expansive effort to recast the nation's tax and spending programs and make what he sees as sweeping, overdue investments.