Local see more>JUMP TO: GOLDEN VALLEY
Mohave County Fairgrounds Manager Tim Woods has been dismissed by the Mohave County Fair Association Board of Directors.
The Arizona Department of Health Services on Friday, May 7 reported the deaths of two more Mohave County residents from complications of COVID-19, as well as 16 new confirmed cases of the coronavirus in the county.
- Kingman Miner May 7 Adoption Spotlight: Nick
- Arizona community colleges to offer 4-year degrees
- Mohave County manager gets 15% raise
- Miner office moving to 802 E. Beale St.
- Mohave County logs 32 new COVID-19 cases, 1 new death
- Mohave County Supervisors reject vote centers
- Career-ready: Graduates of KFD’s Fire Explorer Academy hit the ground running
- Sheriff’s Office: Speed likely factor in tour bus crash near Dolan Springs
- National Day of Prayer observance slated for Kingman
- State reports 24 new cases of COVID-19 and 1 death in Mohave County
- Paws for Celebration set for Saturday, May 22 in Kingman
- Mohave County Supervisors support Downwinders bill
- Registration open for contemporary dance classes at the ArtHub in Kingman
- Dolan Springs Trail System helps Mt. Tipton school with trail, gardens
- Vietnam Veterans of America present award
- Kingman Miner May 5 Adoption Spotlight: Miracle, William and Jaeden
State see more>JUMP TO: GOLDEN VALLEY
The Arizona House of Representatives has advanced a bill with a last-minute amendment that would ban racist, sexist, politicized or other controversial topics in schools and penalize teachers with fines.
Arizona's utility regulators have rejected new rules that would have required most of the state's electricity providers to get 100% of their power from clean energy sources by 2050 to limit carbon emissions and address climate change.
A Washington state man is accused of defying federal regulations that limit the number of people who can hike rim-to-rim at Grand Canyon National Park.
A judge has scheduled a May 21 hearing to consider a challenge to the DNA evidence against a nurse charged with sexually assaulting an incapacitated woman who later gave birth at a long-term care facility in Phoenix.
Prescott Valley, Arizona, Police Chief Steve Roser has been placed on paid administrative leave pending a personnel investigation into claims that he violated town policies, officials said.
Aaron Phillip Stosser and Sebastian Scott Nelson, both 18, of Kingman, have reportedly admitted involvement in a drive-by shooting that resulted in no injuries on Tuesday, April 27.
- Kingman woman arrested on suspicion of attempting to commit kidnapping
- Court: Shooting spree suspect incompetent to stand trial
- California man arrested on suspicion of sexual conduct with Kingman-area minor
- Kingman Police Department arrests Illinois man after alleged knife threat
- Arizona tire slasher fingered
- Californians arrested on alleged drug, weapon felonies
- Lake Havasu City police investigating officer-involved shooting near Kingman
- Chloride man charged with felony dumping, intimidating a witness
- Kingman police arrest woman for alleged vehicle theft, reckless driving
- New Mohave County jail supervisors take oath
Pablo López came through with a strikeout when he needed it most, and the Miami Marlins won a close game for a change to complete their first sweep of the season.
More than 45,000 people are vying for one of a dozen spots to help thin a herd of bison at Grand Canyon National Park.
Kingman is led by senior pitcher Lilianna Valdivia, who is 12-1 this season with a 1.76 ERA. She has amassed 100 strikeouts in 67.2 innings pitched.
- State Champs: Logan Rosenbach and Kohen Juelfs of Lee Williams win Division II state doubles championship
- Bison hunt at Grand Canyon comes with stipulations
- Medina Spirit gives Baffert record 7th Kentucky Derby win
- Quick impact? Cards expect early picks will help from Day 1
- Vogt's triple drives D-backs rally, 8-4 win over Rockies
Though Glenn Close has been nominated for eight Oscars without any wins, the distinguished actor wants to make one thing clear: she is not a loser.
Birthdays: Alexander Ludwig, 29; Sydney Leroux, 31; Breckin Meyer, 47; Amy Heckerling, 67.
Six months ago, my husband, “Lee,” met his long-lost sister, his father’s daughter from a previous marriage. Lee’s father passed away when he was 6; he is now 30.
Daysha E. Roberts, 72, passed unexpectedly May 4, 2021 at Sante Rehabilitation center in Phoenix, Arizona.
Janet Ann Nelson, 77, went peacefully home to Jesus on April 28 at 7:42 p.m. surrounded by her loving family.
The head of the World Trade Organization said Friday the U.S. administration’s call to remove patent protections on COVID-19 vaccines could help expand fair access to vaccines but might not be the most “critical issue,” as officials in Europe increasingly insisted that more vaccine exports are the more pressing priority.
Conservatives last week gobbled up a false news story claiming President Joe Biden planned to ration red meat.
President Joe Biden set a new vaccination goal to deliver at least one shot to 70% of adult Americans by July Fourth as he tackles the vexing problem of winning over the “doubters” and those unmotivated to get inoculated.