Local see more>JUMP TO: GOLDEN VALLEY
Mohave County Master Gardeners will hold a free soil workshop from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 20 at the Mohave County Library Kingman branch at 3269 Bank St. in Kingman.
Juice It Up, which seels smoothies, bowls and juices, has announced it will expand into Kingman. The Kingman store will be owned and operated by first-time Juice It Up! franchisee Jaspal Sindhu and will open as part of a new travel center in the fall of 2023.
- Rotary Speaker | Susan Collins
- Pinning Ceremony
- Tourist commits suicide at Grand Canyon West
- City of Kingman receives positive reviews on scooter rental program
- Ken Watkins sworn in as Kingman’s mayor
- Mohave County broadband to outpace Arizona under new plan, officials say
- Mohave County: No electrical charging stations on vacant lots
- Kingman woman found, daughter is a person of interest
- Counterfeit pill arrest made near Kingman
- Kingman Miner August 19 Adoption Spotlight: Miracle and William
- Police seek help locating missing Kingman woman
- Man found dead at Topock Marina
- Rain in the forecast for Kingman area
- Kingman Miner August 17 Adoption Spotlight: Jaiden
- City of Kingman to launch new customer payment portal
- Kingman Regional Medical Center hires nurse practitioner
State see more>JUMP TO: GOLDEN VALLEY
Judges rejected challenges to two Arizona voter initiative on Wednesday, siding with proponents of a measure limiting so-called predatory debt collection and for one that would require people who fund political campaigns through nonprofit groups to be identified.
For the second year in a row, Arizona and Nevada will face cuts in the amount of water they can draw from the Colorado River as the West endures more drought, federal officials announced Tuesday.
An effort by Arizona Republican Gov. Doug Ducey to use shipping containers to close a 1,000-foot gap in the U.S.-Mexico border wall near Yuma suffered a brief setback when two stacked containers somehow toppled over.
- Arizona won't wait for feds, starts filling border wall gaps
- 80 years later, Navajo Code Talker marks group's early days
- Deadline looms for drought-stricken states to cut water use
- Arizona Sen. Sinema took Wall Street money while killing tax on investors
- Ward battling to keep her phone records private
A tourist took his own life and plunged to his death at Grand Canyon West, home of the Skywalk, the morning of Monday, Aug. 15.
Missing Kingman woman Brenda Marshall was located in the Phoenix area on Aug. 17.
The high school football season kicks off today with two of the three city high schools in action. Kingman will host Odyssey Institute in a matchup of 3A schools at 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 19 at Kingman High School at 4182 N. Bank St.
Kelsey Plum had 22 points, Chelsea Gray scored nine of her 17 points in the fourth quarter and the top-seeded Las Vegas Aces beat the short-handed Phoenix Mercury 79-63 on Wednesday night in the opening round of the WNBA playoffs.
A monitor in Arizona's dugout at Oracle Park showed a live television feed during the first inning of Monday night's game between the Diamondbacks and Giants, and D-backs manager Torey Lovullo said a day later that he quickly informed umpires about the technical snafu.
Democrats are wasting time by kicking the can down the campaign trail before deciding which states will go first in 2024’s presidential primaries.
Birthdays: Manny Jacinto, 35; Christina Perri, 36; Matthew Perry, 53; John Stamos, 59.
I made a friend six years ago on social media.
Steven Jerome Tucker passed away unexpectedly on August 3, 2022 at the age of 64, after his truck was tragically washed away in a flood.
Merlin (Dennis) Van Vleet went home to be with the Lord on Aug. 10, 2022, surrounded by family.
The U.S. oil industry hit a legal roadblock in January when a judge struck down a $192 million oil and natural gas lease sale in the Gulf of Mexico over future global warming emissions from burning the fuels.
A top executive at former President Donald Trump’s family business pleaded guilty Thursday to evading taxes on a free apartment and other perks, striking a deal with prosecutors that could make him a star witness against the company at a trial this fall.
Strict anti-abortion laws that took effect in Oklahoma this year led to the quick shuttering of every abortion facility in the state, but left questions for those who work directly with women who may seek their advice or help getting an abortion out of state.