Local see more>JUMP TO: GOLDEN VALLEY
Heavy fog that Kingman residents awoke to on Monday does not occur too often, a federal meteorologist said Monday, Dec. 5.
On Sunday, Dec.4 at 6:30 a.m., the Northern Arizona Fire District responded to a structure fire.
A program for people who cannot get out or are unable to afford a Christmas dinner will be available through Kingman Regional Medical Center.
- City of Kingman issues 23 building permits
- Kingman Diet Center tip: Would you like to burn 35,000 calories a year?
- Light the Night in Golden Valley
- Arizona Youth Partnership seeks items for Mohave County teens in shelters and transitional housing
- Kingman Council: Airport taxiways overdue for makeover
- Mohave County Supervisors to address programs, sewers, fairgrounds
- Mohave County man charged with child molestation
- Yucca man arrested on allegations of arson
- Janssen is Mohave County fleet manager
- Mohave geology: Playing chemistry with gold
- Kingman Miner Dec. 4 Adoption Spotlight: Cristos
- California man arrested after alleged kidnapping incident
- Homicide in Dolan Springs under investigation
- Woman arrested for alleged methamphetamine possession
- After certifying in ‘duress’ Gould speaks out
- County halts Jurassic Road care
State see more>JUMP TO: GOLDEN VALLEY
The latest survey shows another increase in the population of the endangered Mount Graham red squirrel in the Pinaleno Mountains of southeastern Arizona, according to authorities.
The ACLU of Arizona says it is suing the city of Phoenix in order to block resumed sweeps of a huge homeless encampment downtown that they say has displaced people and destroyed identification documents, prescription medications and other belongings.
A rural Arizona county certified its midterm election results on Thursday, following the orders of a judge who ruled that Republican supervisors broke the law when they refused to sign off on the vote count by this week's deadline.
- Cochise County refuses to certify election
- Arizona counties face deadline to certify 2022 election
- Arizona saw an increase in child deaths in 2021; drowning, neglect and firearms contribute
- Lake seeks election records in suit against Maricopa County
- Senate committe wants Maricopa County election documents, records
Mohave County Sheriff’s Office detectives charged Clark Richard Shreves II, 51, of Mohave Valley, with a felony for allegedly molesting a child.
Mohave County Sheriff’s Office detectives arrested Keith Allen Wilson, 37, of Yucca, for arson of a structure, second-degree burglary and an active arrest warrant.
Duston S. Houser, 37, of Stockton California, is in custody this week after Lake Havasu police allegedly caught him after a kidnapping reported near the Shops at Lake Havasu. Houser physically removed the victim from a business.
The Arizona Diamondbacks signed hard-throwing reliever Miguel Castro to a $3.5 million, one-year contract that could be worth $9.5 million over two seasons.
Deandre Ayton had 25 points and 10 rebounds and the Phoenix Suns overwhelmed San Antonio 133-95 on Sunday, handing the Spurs their 11th straight loss.
Azuolas Tubelis and Oumar Ballo combined for 42 points and 19 rebounds, and No. 4 Arizona bounced back from its first loss by holding off winless California 81-68 on Sunday.
It has been years since my family last dealt with the “pictures with Santa” pageantry, but Saint Nick impersonators remain an integral part of Christmas for Americans.
Cathy Mae George, born to Aubrey and Helen Willis on May 19, 1952 in Borger, Texas, is now walking hand-in-hand with the love of her life, Billy George; passing peacefully on November 12, 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
On Nov. 17, 2022, Rita Mae Calvin passed away at the age of 44 at Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Former President Donald Trump faced rebuke Sunday from officials in both parties after calling for the “termination” of parts of the Constitution over his lie that the 2020 election was stolen.