Local see more>JUMP TO: GOLDEN VALLEY
There were no new reported cases of COVID-19, and no additional deaths, in Mohave County on Sunday, Oct. 11, according to the Arizona Department of Public Health.
Five new cases of COVID-19, but no additional deaths, were reported in Mohave County by the Arizona Department of Health Services on Sunday, Oct. 18. The Mohave County Department of Public Health no longer issues updates on weekends.
- Country duo to play at Kingman's El Trovatore Motel to support independent businesses in
- Hualapai Valley Basin Aquifer report slated for Monday, Oct. 19 in Kingman
- Kingman City Council to receive report on water sustainability
- Mohave County absorbs another 44 COVID-19 cases in 2-day span
- Tenant found for part of old Kmart building in Kingman
- Town hall slated over mask mandate for Mohave County buildings
- Moment of Decision: Kingman City Council to reevaulate face mask proclamation Tuesday
- Mohave County Supervisors to handle financial matters
- City of Kingman seeks public input on building code amendments, zoning update
- Mohave Community College is 50 years old and ready to celebrate
- Mohave County Sheriff’s Office to host annual Candy Crawl on Oct. 31
- City of Kingman program boosts small businesses
- Kingman Miner Oct. 18 Adoption Spotlight: Owen
- Mohave County reports 24 new coronavirus cases
- Mohave County’s COVID-19 case count clears 4,000
- Kingman man dies during standoff with police on Wednesday
State see more>JUMP TO: GOLDEN VALLEY
Police in the Phoenix suburb of Mesa are asking for the public’s help in identifying a drive-by shooter who opened fire on a food truck seating area and wounded seven people including three young children.
Arizona added 30,200 new jobs last month. But the question of what that means in an unemployment rate is a little less certain.
- Early finish ordered to Arizona's voter registration extension
- Court mulls bid to extend vote counting on Navajo Nation's Arizona reservation
- Appeals court to rule on Arizona voter registration deadline extension
- Arizona voters to decide on legalizing marijuana on Nov. 3
- Briefs | Navajo Nation reports 30 new coronavirus cases and 6 deaths
A Kingman Police Department officer has been placed on administrative leave after being involved in a shooting at approximately 5:30 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 14 at a home in the 2000 block of Fairgrounds Boulevard.
An unidentified male subject is dead after an exchange of gunfire with a Mohave County Sheriff’s Office SWAT team on Saturday, Oct. 10.
Kenneth Ray Luman, 31, of Kingman, was arrested by the Kingman Police Department on Sunday, Oct. 4 after allegedly taking more than $4,000 worth of lottery tickets from a convenience store in the 700 block of W. Beale St.
- Kingman man arrested for allegedly helping himself in stranger’s kitchen
- Mohave County Sheriff's Office: Golden Valley man tells authorities he shot roommate
- Golden Valley trio arrested in connection with Chloride homicides
- Mohave County Sheriff’s Office investigating ‘homicide,’ 2 bodies discovered in Chloride
- Kingman police seek public’s assistance in identifying armed robbery suspect
- Sheriff’s office SWAT team makes weapons arrests
- Mohave 911 | Sept. 27, 2020
- Mohave County Sheriff’s Office: Detectives locate $3.9 million worth of methamphetamine during traffic stop
- Bullhead City man, Phoenix woman arrested for alleged narcotics possession
- Sheriff’s office seeks Gary Edwin Pappilli of Lake Havasu City for attempted homicide
Kingman Academy’s girls volleyball team dropped a 3-0 decision at Parker High School on Saturday, Oct. 17.
The World Series matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and Tampa Bay Rays is a rare meeting of baseball’s best for the title, and a matchup of organizations with Andrew Friedman’s imprint.
Let us know what’s on your mind in 40 words or less. Submit Rants and Raves at kdminer.com/rants-and-raves or email email@example.com. If your rant/rave is about a specific story please mention the headline.
Country music duo The Pasadena Playboys will be at the El Trovatore Motel, 1440 E. Andy Devine Ave. in Kingman on Monday, Oct. 19 to stream a live performance as part of their American Motel Tour to promote safe travel and independent businesses.
For nearly 50 years, Lake Havasu City's landmark London Bridge unknowingly served as doll house too.
Thomas L. Carmody, of Kingman, Arizona, passed away on Aug. 3, 2020 at Kingman Regional Medical Center.
It is with profound sadness that the family of Jodi Lea Chastain announce her peaceful passing on Oct. 1, 2020 at the age of 38.
James (Jimmy) Clinton Lawson of Kingman, Arizona, passed away peacefully on Oct. 8, 2020 after his long battle with cancer. He died surrounded by his family and friends.
The number of confirmed COVID-19 cases across the planet has surpassed 40 million, but experts say that is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the true impact of the pandemic that has upended life and work around the world.
More than 22 million Americans have already cast ballots in the 2020 election, a record-shattering avalanche of early votes driven both by Democratic enthusiasm and a pandemic that has transformed the way the nation votes.
More than 17 million Americans have already cast ballots in the 2020 election, a record-shattering avalanche of early votes driven both by Democratic enthusiasm and a pandemic that has transformed the way the nation votes.