National Drive Electric Day - Kingman
- When: Saturday, October 1, 2022, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Route 66 EV Museum (Powerhouse) parking lot, 120 W. Andy Devine Ave, Kingman, AZ
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages
- Categories: Community
Kingman’s absolutely FREE National Drive Electric Week event will feature the most diverse range of electric vehicles on display at any of the National Drive Electric Week events being planned nation-wide. In addition to meeting and talking with real-world drivers who advocate adopting EV technology, attendees will be given FREE admission to the Route 66 EV Museum.
The museum’s EV display of 25 EVs represents only a quarter of the Historic EV Foundation’s world’s largest collection of historically significant EVs. In addition to actual drivers' EVs listed on the event's web page, attendees will also be able to view up close and personal the following EVs in Historic EV Foundation's collection:
- rare 2008 Tesla Roadster (# 480: Tesla sold only ~2,450 of these pioneering EVs worldwide),
- 1930 Detroit Electric,
- rare 2002 Toyota RAV4 EV,
- a record setting EV racer,
- Willie Nelson’s Rolls styled golf cart
There will be a brief event closing program just before 2:00 p.m. in the Route 66 EV Museum
You can sign-up on the website for:
- participants to display your electric vehicle,
- volunteers help with event logistics or
- attendees who are just interested in learning more about EVs from drivers who will be sharing their first-hand, uncensored experiences.
The Historic Electric Vehicle Foundation, Kingman Office of Tourism, and the Route 66 Electric Vehicle Association Chapter have partnered to organize this opportunity for electric vehicle consumers and potential EV buyers from Kingman, Phoenix, Tucson, Los Vegas and all areas of Arizona to celebrate the benefits of electrified transportation at the Route 66 EV Museum.
Please visit https://driveelectricweek.org/event?eventid=3400 for more information.