Deadline for entering completed game boards - Friday, Dec. 13, 2013.
Win Holiday Cash just in time for Christmas!
Top Prize - $200 Cash
2nd Prize - $100 Cash
3rd Prize - $50 Cash
Play Nov. 3rd through Dec. 9th, 2013
How to Play
1. Sunday, Nov. 3rd - Cut out the official Candy Cane Cash game board from the print edition of The Daily Miner. You must have a game board to play!
2. One Candy Cane Cash game piece will be printed in The Daily Miner each day between Nov. 4th and Dec. 9th. There will be 31 different game pieces.
Don't miss a single game piece or you can't win.
3. Tape, glue or staple each Candy Cane Cash game piece on your game board, but make sure we can read the entire game piece.
4. After affixing the last Candy Cane Cash game piece on Dec. 9th, make sure you fill out the entry blank form completely then mail or drop it off at The Daily Miner's offices located at: The Daily Miner - 3015 Stockton Hill, Kingman, AZ 86401
5. Candy Cane Cash Winners will be announced in the Dec. 15th, Sunday edition of The Daily Miner.
6. A complete list of Candy Cane Cash rules can be found below.
Candy Cane Cash Hints:
Hint: Improve your chances of winning. Play more than one game board. There's no limit to the number of times you can enter to win.
Hint: Game pieces will not be on the same page every day, so you'll have to search the entire paper.
See below for a complete list of game rules.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: The Candy Cane Cash game board game pieces will be available at no charge at, The Daily Miner Circulation office located at 3015 Stockton Hill Road, Kingman, AZ 86401. Candy Cane Cash game pieces will be available at no charge only on the day it is published in The Daily Miner. (Sunday game piece can be picked up on Monday.) Limit one game piece per household, per day. Candy Cane Cash game pieces will not be available at any other news outlet.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Must be 18 years of age or older, as of the date of the entry. Employees of The Daily Miner (sponsors), Western News&Info, Inc., service providers, including independent contractors, and any other coordinating businesses involved in the development, implementation and distribution of Candy Cane Cash (and immediate family members [spouse, parents, children, siblings] and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in this promotion ("Promotion"). Teachers or classrooms participating in The Daily Miner NIE program are not eligible to participate or win this promotion.
3. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: Candy Cane Cash begins Sunday, November 3, 2013 and ends December 9, 2013.
4. TO PLAY: The Candy Cane Cash game board will be published in the Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 publication of The Daily Miner. Candy Cane Cash game pieces (candy canes) will be randomly published each day in The Daily Miner newspaper beginning November 4 through December 9. Players will cut and affix the candy cane on the corresponding space on the Candy Cane Cash game board. Once the game board has ALL game pieces in place and the player registration form has been completed in its entirety, players may drop off or mail the completed game boards to The Daily Miner office located at 3015 Stockton Hill Road, Kingman, AZ 86401. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
5. WINNERS: Winners will be determined by a random drawing and announced in the Sunday, December 15, 2013 edition of The Daily Miner. Winners agree to appear in any/all future promotion of Candy Cane Cash.
6. PRIZES: 1st Prize - $200, 2nd Prize - $100, 3rd Prize - $50. Prizes must be claimed within five (5) calendar days. Winners must provide picture ID to claim prizes. Limit one winner per household. If a winner cannot accept prize as stated in these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. No substitutions or transfer of prizes.
7. PHOTOCOPIES: No Photocopies of Candy Cane Cash game boards or game pieces permitted.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participants agree that Sponsor, the respective parent, directors, employees, and other representatives are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse of any prize or participation in the promotion or any Promotion related activities. To participate in this promotion. participants are asked for personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, city, phone, age, etc.). All information collected by The Daily Miner is securely maintained and is for the purpose of conducting this promotion or to extend other offers and services of The Daily Miner. The Daily Miner currently does not disclose to third parties personally identifiable information that participants provide.
9. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: Should any portion of this Promotion be, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, compromise in administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of bids, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or modify or terminate the promotion. These official rules and other promotional information are available online at www. KDMiner.com.
10. SPONSOR: The Daily Miner, 3015 Stockton Hill Road, Kingman, AZ 86401.