Beyond the Mainstream Media: Planned Parenthood - In Their Own Words
I have seen editorials in the Miner disparaging the videos of Planned Parenthood doctors and directors. The one I particularly remember is that the videos were edited. Of course they were edited, for length but not for crucial content. You will easily understand when you read the actual words of Deborah Nucatola, senior director of medical services for PP, on her infamous video.
First, Planned Parenthood's own annual report:
1. Revenues: $1,303,400,000 in fiscal 2013-14.
2. Payments from the U.S. government: $528,400,000 (this would be $1.4 million per day; 40.54 percent of Planned Parenthood's total revenue).
3. Abortions performed in the year between 10/1/12 and 9/30/13: 327,653 (this would be 37 per hour).
Your first thought should be, why on earth should our tax dollars give Planned Parenthood $1.4 million a day, especially since they are the No. 1 provider of abortions in America today in spite of the fact over half our country is opposed to the killing of the unborn. And now this. They not only slaughter the unborn, they do it very carefully in order to sell their organs for profit.
And make no mistake about it, when these doctors and directors are bargaining over the price of the liver or heart of the unborn, this is a separate human inside the mother they are talking about, a human valuable to others precisely and only because they come from a human being, not a blob of tissue. A heart is a heart, a liver is a liver. Harvesting human vital organs for a fee. This is Planned Parenthoods main business - always has been.
Actual words of Planned Parenthood senior director of Medical Services Deborah Nucatola. from the now infamous video.
1. "I'd say a lot of people want liver. And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they'll know where they're putting their forceps. The kind of rate-limiting step of the procedure is the calvarium (dome of the skull), the head is basically the biggest part. Most of the other stuff can come out intact. It's very rare to have a patient that doesn't have enough dilation to evacuate all the other parts intact."
2. "You're just kind of cognizant of where you put your graspers, you try to intentionally go above and below the thorax, so that, you know, we've been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I'm not gonna crush that part, I'm going to basically crush below, I'm gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact. And with the calvarium, in general, some people will actually try to change the presentation so that it's not vertex, because when it's vertex presentation, you never have enough dilation at the beginning of the case, unless you have real, huge amount of dilation to deliver an intact calvarium. So if you do it starting from the breech presentation, there's dilation that happens as the case goes on, and often, the last, you can evacuate an intact calvarium at the end ..."
3. "... I asked her at the beginning of the day what she wanted ... yesterday she wanted ... she's been asking ... a lot of people want intact hearts these days, they're looking for specific nodes. AV nodes, yesterday I was like wow, I didn't even know, good for them. Yesterday was the first time she said people wanted lungs. And then, like I said, always as many intact livers as possible ..."
4. "Some people want lower extremities too, which, that's simple. That's easy. I don't know what they're doing with it. I guess if they want muscle ..."
5. "I had 8 cases yesterday. And I knew exactly what we needed, and I kinda looked at the list and said OK, this 17-weeker had 8 lams, and this one - so I knew which were the cases that were probably more likely to yield what we needed, and I made my decisions according to that ..."
Make no mistake - Nucatola is speaking of unborn babies that are alive in the mother's womb as Nucatola figures out the best way to harvest their organs and keep them intact; again, while they are still alive and given no anesthesia. It is unspeakable ... but these are her words and she did speak them.
Dr. Charles Krauthammer remarked in The Washington Post, "The problem is not only the obvious, what abortion does to the fetus, but also what it does to us ... the same kind of desensitization that has occurred in the Netherlands with another mass exercise in life termination: assisted suicide. It began as a way to prevent the suffering of the terminally ill. It has now become so widespread and wanton that one-fifth of all Dutch assisted suicide patients are euthanized without their explicit consent."
I was especially incensed at the callous manner in which Nucatola referred to the unborn babies, at one point referring to the parts that would not be harvested as "stuff." And again, these little human lives, made in the very image of God Almighty He tells us, mean nothing more to Nucatola than something to dismember and part out to the highest bidder.
And the saddest truth of all, aborted babies are not even needed for life saving research, vaccines and the long list pro-aborts like to rattle off. But that's for another blog.