The Farmhouse vintage household and décor shop held the grand opening of its new location at 317 Beale Street on Saturday.
The Farmhouse moved from its tiny Fourth Street store and by doing so increased in size tenfold.
Owner Barb Charon opened the cramped 400-square-foot store roughly a year ago.
The locally created arts and crafts she sells are now displayed in a 4,000-square-foot remodeled downtown storefront.
More like this story
- New Farmhouse owner focused on showcasing creative talent
- Historic committee, KUSD hosting Palo Christi open house
- Supporters for a downtown arch are pressing forward wanting to welcome visitors. But at what cost?
- Local businesses see increased traffic for Shop Small Saturday
- The Gift of Thrift: Kingman's secondhand stores hiding bargains in plain sight