Trusted local news leader for Kingman, Arizona & Mohave County
Wed, Oct. 16

Letter: Are we ready impeach Trump yet?

I watched the Russian investigation today and noted Sen. Ted Cruz seemed to be more interested not in what he was supposed to be interested in – the Russian hacking of our election – but the firing of Yates over her belief the president asked her to do an unlawful and unconstitutional act.

It was ironic when questioned by another Republican, she reminded him of the question he asked during her nomination process: Would she tell a sitting president “no” if he asked her to do something unlawful? I noted that he and Cruz left shortly after, and all I saw was their empty seats, since both had their partisan tactics handed to them along with their behinds.

What has America come to when we allow a Russian mole to con his way into the White House, and the evidence is everywhere for halfwits to see. But a certain party seems to care not, as long as they retain power.

Seems like the French were smarter than us. Le Pen the Russian Poodle was sent back to her Russian Kennel for more grooming by her master, Putin.

General Benedict Arnold sold America out for greed and money. I think we have been done the same today with the only difference is this traitor conned 40 percent of the GOP primary voters and dragged the other 60 percent along whining and crying.

Now it seems they are too cowardly to do their patriotic duty and impeach this treasonous scoundrel.

R. Hill

Event Calendar
Event Calendar link
Submit Event

This Week's Circulars

To view money-saving ads

For as little as $3.49*