HACKBERRY – Mohave County Sheriff’s Office reported a fatal crash between a train and a truck early Tuesday morning west of the Hackberry Road railroad crossing northeast of Kingman.
A 70-year-old was driving his Ford truck westbound on the tracks when it was struck by a westbound train, killing the driver. The report came in at 3:07 a.m.
The train conductor and crew were not injured. The victim’s name is being withheld, pending further investigation.
More like this story
- UPDATED: Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- Helmetless motorcyclist killed in Andy Devine/Airway intersection crash Saturday
- Train carrying GOP lawmakers strikes trash truck; 1 killed
- Vehicles stuck on tracks could be expensive loss <BR>