Here’s a relatively easy fix for the traffic flow and congestion on Stockton Hill Road. Require the businesses from the Ross shopping plaza to Smith’s grocery to allow shoppers access to all the businesses without having to get back onto Stockton Hill road.
If necessary, cite eminent domain.
More like this story
- Kingman traffic: Stockton Hill Road proposals include roundabout
- Editorial: Full circle, in a roundabout way
- Cooking up Thanksgiving: Thanksgiving dinner is coming and there are several options when it comes to finding the right grocery store
- Bad planning caused the problem
- Roundabout recommended - again - for Stockton Hill