2019 Parade of Lights winners announced
The rain held off and the crowd lined the street three and four deep at the announcers’ stand on Saturday, Dec. 7 as 56 floats took part in the 2019 Very Merry Parade of Lights in downtown Kingman.
Kingman Downtown Merchants announced the following parade winners:
– Best Overall: Cramer Family
– Best Themed: Budweiser
– Most Lights: Kingman Unified School District
– Best Motorized: Summer’s Family
– Best Decorated: Bureau of Land Management
– Most Enthusiastic: Kingman Vice Mayor Travis Lingenfelter
– Best Walking: Hamersley Family
– School: Kingman Academy of Learning
– Business Award: Ambient Edge
– Marching Band: Kingman Middle School
– Civic Award: City of Kingman Public Works
The 2020 Very Merry Parade of Lights will be held on Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020.
Information provided by Kingman Downtown Merchants