Mohave County issues 7 building permits
Mohave County issued the following building permits for the week ending Nov. 26:
– David Coy: Yucca; electric service to well only.
– Russell Harley: 5054 N. Cibola Road, Golden Valley; replace 100 amp panel.
– Bay Star Electric: Topock; installation of electrical panel.
– Bay Star Electric: Topock; electric to existing garage.
– Old Trails Mobile Home: 4578 N. Vickie Lane, Kingman; demo manufactured home.
– Teal Excavation: 3038 E. Old Pioneer Road, Beaver Dam; demo all existing structures on property.
– Ambient Edge: 4829 W. Tennessee Ave., Chloride; HVAC.
The City of Kingman issued the following business licenses for the week ending Dec. 2:
– MACs Mobile Auto Repair: 2391 E. Calle Roberta, Kingman; auto repair shop.
– The Dollhouse Beauty Bar: 132 E. Oak St., Kingman; beauty shop.
– Mischel’s Cleaning Service: 3147 McVicar Ave., Kingman; cleaning services.
– Scangarello Enterprize: 8766 Stockton Hill Road, Kingman; construction.
– Sheehan’s Inflatables: 415 Van Buren St., Kingman; entertainment.
– Alltech Solutions: 2395 N. Fairview Ave., Tucson; heating and air conditioning installation.
– Eco Management System: 2345 S. Alma School Road, Ste. 203, Mesa; solar installations.
– Standard Eco: 2125 S. 48th St., Ste. 103, Tempe; solar installations.