Can a Balanced Diet Affect Your Life?
A balanced diet is diverse and adequate for activity levels.
Summer Wildlife Series
My “friend” from childhood, “Camille,” has never had my back.
Birthdays: Angie Harmon, 45; Justin Theroux, 47; Antonio Banderas, 58; Rosanna Arquette, 59.
Gretchen Carlson, the former Fox News host now in charge of the Miss America Organization, says the organization needs to heal a rift that has seen over a dozen state groups call for her and other top leaders to resign.
My mother-in-law owns the building my husband and I live in.
Birthdays: Adelaide Kane, 28; Anna Kendrick, 33; Gillian Anderson, 50; Hoda Kotb, 54.
A team of Navajo high school students from a remote town in southern Utah is building a robot to represent North America in an international robotics competition.
San Francisco's famous birds immortalized in the book and movie "The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill" are now roosting in several neighborhoods throughout the city, a newspaper reported Saturday.
My daughter “Scarlet” has a precious 18-month-old baby girl I’ll call Sierra.
Birthdays: Casey Cott, 26; Countess Vaughn, 40; Joely Collins, 46; Dustin Hoffman, 81.
Three anglers went fishing only to spend the night in the lake
It was a fishing trip that started out like hundreds of others I’ve done on Lake Mead over the past 12 or so years.
I am a 50-year-old woman. I have been married to my husband for 28 years and never cheated.
Birthdays: Mike Trout, 27; Charlize Theron, 43; David Duchovny, 58; Wayne Knight, 63.
The film opens with one of childhood’s favorite gangs (Piglet, Rabbit, Eeyore, Owl, Kanga and Tigger) readying a picnic table for a party, and Pooh and Christopher Robin sitting on a log under a tilted tree. Robin is going on about having to leave and Pooh is talking about nothing. The two rejoin the group and throw a going away part for Robin.
The photographer captured this road runner enjoying time in the shade and appreciating a drink of water.
ARIES (March 21-April 19): Don’t settle for less than what you want. Be willing to work hard until you are happy with the results you get.
After 16 years of loyal and dedicated service to my employer, I find myself out of work. Months ago, I needed double knee replacements. I gave him three months’ notice about my surgery, planning to return on June 1. It was a one-girl office; I was responsible for all the administrative duties.
Hualapai Mountain Craft Fair at 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Rec. Area No. 1.
In 1985 I met a lovely divorced lady with two adorable children. The three of us got along well. A year later I married into this family. Until then I had no children of my own.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Get involved in events you are familiar with. Taking on a new venture will turn out to be more involved and costly than you expect.
I’m still half asleep, but figured I should get this on paper before I forget the details.
Geezeritis (being a geezer) is a condition rather than a disease
The hotter the better may not apply to the temperature outside
Blue diamonds — like the Smithsonian's famous Hope diamond — are the rarest of all and how they formed more than a billion years ago is a bit of a mystery.
- 7 felony counts for former school district business manager
- Man found in Smith’s parking lot died of natural causes
- Broken windows anger vehicle owners
- Mohave 911
- New home sales slow as prices creep into “bubble” territory
- Kingman duo arrested for felony shoplifting
- High rate of speed sends motorcyclist to Las Vegas hospital
- US 93 closed due to police activity
- A few scenes from Thursday night's storm in Kingman
- Sacha Baron Cohen makes a joke of Kingman
- BREAKING NEWS: Violent crash on Highway 68
- City of Kingman replies to Sacha Baron Cohen
- Legionnaires’ disease reported at Harrah’s Laughlin
- Striper fishing spectacular at Lake Mead
- A night of terror on Lake Mead
- Dome-shaped home on Christy Drive catches fire
- Police return to search Snavely residence in connection with missing $170,000
- New Arizona laws in effect starting Friday