Kingman Regional Medical Center is having its 26th annual Kids’ Day Health and Safety Fair from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the KRMC Hualapai Mountain Campus, 3801 Santa Rosa Dr.
Dig It Community Garden invites parents and kids to come out for “Animal Friends in the Garden” from 9-11 a.m. Saturday in the children’s area of the garden at 2301 Lillie Ave., next to Cecil Davis Park.
Musicians Roger Casanova and Ramon Torres are well known in the community, both separately and together. They offer authentic sound and content with a distinct Mexican flavor.
Between two routes, around 1,000 motorcyclists made their way through Kingman Wednesday afternoon during their Run of the Wall and stopped at the Mother Road Harley Davidson, 2501 Beverly Ave., for some lunch.
Event Calendar | May 13, 2018
One of the most painful things people can see in life is having to watch another family member, friend or neighbor go through cancer. Not only is it hard on the loved ones, but it is equally if not harder for the people themselves having to battle this horrid sickness.
The word around town is that a dog is man’s best friend. Dogs come in all shapes and sizes, they’re big, small, short, tall, fluffy, and give the best kisses ever! If you’re looking for a new canine companion or a companion for your dog, why not take a trip up the hill for Howlin’ in the Hualapais and make it a fun-filled day for the family?
Friends of the Kingman Library is holding a book sale Friday and Saturday at Mohave County Library’s Kingman branch, 3269 Burbank St.
Running a 10k race sounds like a great idea to do early in the morning on a Saturday. Especially if it’s going toward a good cause like the Kingman Regional Medical Center Joan and Diana Hospice Home.
Hundreds of golf balls were dropped and scattered in the name of free health access on one of the softball fields Saturday morning at Centennial Park.
Events for the week of February 25, 2018
Events for the week of February 18, 2018
Events for the week of February 11, 2018
Events for the week of February 4, 2018
First Things First (FTF) will hold an Early Childhood System Coordination meeting from 9:30 a.m. to noon Wednesday at the Mohave County Administration Building, 700 W. Beale St., in the Senita Conference Room.
Events for the week of January 28, 2018
Events for the week of January 21, 2018
Events for the week of January 14, 2018
Events for the week of January 7, 2018
Events for the week of December 17, 2017
Events for the week of December 10, 2017
Events for the week of December 3, 2017
Events for the week of November 26, 2017
Events for the week of November 19, 2017
Events for the week of November 12, 2017 through November 19, 2017
- 7 felony counts for former school district business manager
- Man found in Smith’s parking lot died of natural causes
- Broken windows anger vehicle owners
- Mohave 911
- New home sales slow as prices creep into “bubble” territory
- Kingman duo arrested for felony shoplifting
- High rate of speed sends motorcyclist to Las Vegas hospital
- US 93 closed due to police activity
- A few scenes from Thursday night's storm in Kingman
- Sacha Baron Cohen makes a joke of Kingman
- BREAKING NEWS: Violent crash on Highway 68
- City of Kingman replies to Sacha Baron Cohen
- Legionnaires’ disease reported at Harrah’s Laughlin
- Striper fishing spectacular at Lake Mead
- A night of terror on Lake Mead
- Dome-shaped home on Christy Drive catches fire
- Police return to search Snavely residence in connection with missing $170,000
- New Arizona laws in effect starting Friday