A longtime advocate for immigrants wants a judge to move his upcoming trial on federal tax charges out of Arizona because of publicity about the case and his past efforts in speaking up for people who were in the country illegally.
The attorneys who handled the sex harassment investigation that resulted in the ouster of Rep. Don Shooter are balking at his bid to get the full report and all the documents used to prepare it.
The findings also underline the potential impacts of land-use changes, and their effects on local moisture availability.
The claim argues that carrying over those hours is a violation of labor law.
The Talking Stick Resort and Casino was evacuated early Saturday after a storm caused a major power outage.
Tribal officials are holding an annual celebration of the Navajo Code Talkers.
Children and caregivers welcome at the Mohave County Library
“His name will still appear on the ballot, but at this time he is not a valid candidate,” the City Clerk’s Office informed the Daily Miner. “So votes for him will not be counted.”
A man was found slumped over the steering wheel of his truck at the Smith’s Food and Drug parking lot on Sunday and was determined to have died of natural causes
Staff of U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Arizona, will hold office hours in Kingman from 9 – 11 a.m. Wednesday
Law enforcement officials give out a few pointers to help prevent becoming a victim
Residents are waking up to find their car windows shattered
State Senate majority leader Kimberly Yee says she'll bring fiscally conservative background to the office.
The commission could request an ordinance text amendment allowing storage containers in both districts, in rural residential only, or could leave the ordinance as is.
Woman is accused of taking $140K from WAVE JTED, says Attorney General’s office
Kingman Deputy Police Chief Rusty Cooper said there is no law against public intoxication in Arizona.
Monsoon activity expected to pick up on Wednesday and Thursday, with possible nuisance flooding.
Gov. Doug Ducey said he will obey Arizona law and not Pope Francis, who has now declared that the death penalty is unacceptable in all cases.
BLM plan would establish network of roads for motorized and non-motorized uses, including Mohave County mountain ranges.
Guard members are assisting by processing and inspecting passenger vehicles.
Searchers demonstrated stokes basket handling techniques by direct carry and using a big wheel through various terrains.
The blue wave that Democrats hope will crash into Arizona in November is creeping up in community centers, library auditoriums and churches this summer.
Hundreds of teachers are running for office in November elections, campaigning primarily on promises to address public education spending cuts and meager pay hikes that provoked walkouts in states including Arizona, Oklahoma and Kentucky.
President Donald Trump on Monday signed a $716 billion defense policy bill named for John McCain but included no mention in his remarks of the Republican senator.
Authorities at Lake Mead National Recreation Area are searching for a person who may be missing within the park
Home sales have slowed across the nation after a busy spring, and higher prices in certain markets are giving buyers cold feet as they fret about another housing bubble.
- 7 felony counts for former school district business manager
- Man found in Smith’s parking lot died of natural causes
- Broken windows anger vehicle owners
- Mohave 911
- New home sales slow as prices creep into “bubble” territory
- Kingman duo arrested for felony shoplifting
- High rate of speed sends motorcyclist to Las Vegas hospital
- US 93 closed due to police activity
- A few scenes from Thursday night's storm in Kingman
- Sacha Baron Cohen makes a joke of Kingman
- BREAKING NEWS: Violent crash on Highway 68
- City of Kingman replies to Sacha Baron Cohen
- Legionnaires’ disease reported at Harrah’s Laughlin
- Striper fishing spectacular at Lake Mead
- A night of terror on Lake Mead
- Dome-shaped home on Christy Drive catches fire
- Police return to search Snavely residence in connection with missing $170,000
- New Arizona laws in effect starting Friday