Mark Christopher Turnley of Kingman passed away June 9, 2018 at the age of 63.
Alan ‘Al’ Robert Barbour, 66, of Kingman, passed away June 13, in Phoenix, Arizona, after a courageous battle with cancer.
Clifford H. Kern, born on March, 11, 1923, in Cincinnati, Ohio, passed away on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 in Kingman. Arizona.
Richard “Dick” Hassell went to be with our Lord Jesus Christ on June 10, 2018
Michael Lindsley, age 68, passed away June 7, 2018 surrounded by his family
Enos Phillips was born in Monticello, Illinois, in 1925 to Lola Akins and William Phillips.
Enid Carolyn Purcell slipped away peacefully on June 4, 2018; she was 83.
Joyce Short Cannon of Kingman was born in Phoenix, Arizona, May 8, 1930, and passed away at Kingman Regional Medical Center May 6, 2018. She is the last of 13 children born to Alvis and Domer Mullenax Short.
Victoria Marie (Forey) Herrera passed away May 30, 2018, at the age of 60 in Vallejo, California. She was born in San Pablo, California, Dec. 27, 1957, the youngest of three daughters to Jack and Rosalie Forey.
On Monday, June 4, 2018 our beloved Dad/Papa entered the gates of Heaven after fighting a long battle with illness. We take comfort that he passed peacefully while receiving loving care at the Joan and Diana Hospice Home in Kingman, Arizona, with his daughters by his side.
Pastor Marty Louise Jones Luna-Wolfe, born Dec. 31, 1941, in Hutchinson, Kansas, died June 4, 2018, in Las Vegas after a short illness.
Jennie Boal was born in Adena, Ohio in August of 1925. She came to Kingman in September of 1988.
Elmer Bowen, age 92, World War II Veteran, member of “The Greatest Generation,” and a 56-year resident of Kingman, Arizona passed away May 28, 2018 after a short illness.
Elaine Emma Miller (Zahn/Duggan) was born November 7, 1921 and passed away May 27, 2018 at home under the care of River Valley Hospice, Sherry Britt, nurses Jody and Avery, and dear friends including Beth Nelson, Melissa Smith, and Menace the Dog.
Constance H. Parkerson passed away on May 28, 2018, at the age of 83. Constance was born in Gary, Indiana on January 7, 1935.
Richard was called into our Lord’s arms May 23, 2018. He was born to Paul and Lena Baldridge of Tuttle, Oklahoma, March 20, 1932.
Connie Fox, 69, wife, daughter, sister, grandmother, and great-grandmother passed away unexpectedly May 9, 2018, following a fall in her home.
Lucille Irene Beers was born Sunday, December 14, 1919, in Fresno, California.
Alice Kearbey was born Friday, June 25, 1954, in Zion, Illinois.
Randy Lee Quisenberry was born Saturday, April 13, 1957, in Ventura, California.
He passed away on May 8, 2018, at Kingman Regional Medical Center.
Claire Major was born Thursday, Oct. 24, 1963, in Portugal, and passed away Tuesday, May 22, 2018, at the age of 54.
Victor L. Sandoval, known as Vic, Sandy, Pops, Fats, Papa and Baby Cakes, passed away into the Lord’s hands at Sherman Home Hospice of the Valley in Phoenix on Saturday May 12, 2018 due to illness.
Rodolfo Hurtado was born October 18, 1933 and passed away May 11, 2018.
James Henry (Jim) Saffeels passed peacefully at home in Kingman, Arizona, May 18, 2018 at the age of 89.
- One person killed jumping from runaway semi-truck on I-17
- Once bitten, twice charged
- Steven Madrid’s family in Iowa wants answers about his death
- Mohave's Most Wanted
- Missing man recovered at Lake Mohave
- Man suspected of defrauding more than 1,000 Walmart stores
- He isn’t Superman. He’s a Dad.
- MCSO deputies make drug arrests after responding to unrelated call
- Weapons found in armor vehicle used to block Hoover Dam bridge
- Three arrested for drugs after speeding on Diagonal Way
- Teen missing from Las Vegas; may be in Laughlin
- Police detain couple for questioning of cash lost at Walmart
- Arrest made in missing $170,000 case
- ***UPDATE*** One dead, one injured in train wreck near Truxton
- ***UPDATE*** Woman leaves $170,000 in cash behind at Walmart
- ***UPDATE*** Kingman Police seek 2 in missing $170,000 case
- Kingman could be in danger of losing Amtrak’s Southwest Chief
- Mohave County's Most Wanted
- The highway of sorrow
- Man dies following assault outside apartment