Barbara Ann Gregory passed away on Jan. 26, 2018 in Kingman, Arizona.
Rose A. Fisher died Jan. 15, 2018
Donald B. McComb Sr. passed away early Monday morning after a short courageous battle with cancer.
Clarissa Ann (Culver) Lewis left this earth on Jan. 18, 2018 after a short battle with cancer.
Richard was born to Jessie (Lee) and Henry “Hank” Nelson on Aug. 27, 1940, in Livingston, Montana and passed away Jan. 20, 2018 in Kingman, Arizona of an apparent heart attack.
Nell Ann McGuire was born Friday, April 24, 1953 in Savannah, Georgia, and died Thursday, Jan.11, 2018 in Kingman, Arizona at the age of 64.
Norma Jean Rupert was born Thursday, Oct. 5, 1944 in Xenia, Ohio and died Sunday, Jan. 7, 2018 in Kingman, Arizona at the age of 73.
On January 26, 2018 our Precious wife, mother, grandmother, great grandmother left us for the heavens, due to respiratory failure at home.
Steven Miguel Zozaya of Phoenix, Arizona passed away on Jan. 13, 2018
James Leroy Dane, 76, of Kingman, Arizona passed away Jan. 22, 2018.
Pauline E Schuman passed away January 24, 2018 at Kingman Regional Medical Center.
Mildred Nadine Glavin went peacefully home to Heaven the morning of Jan. 17, 2018.
Jo Ann (Short) Pope was born Nov. 18, 1945 at Mohave General Hospital in downtown Kingman to Virgil and Betty Ann (Knowles) Short.
Kathleen Yvonne Talley was born in 1955 to Charlie and Bertha Bailey in San Juan, Texas.
LaVonna “Bonnie” Burk passed away on Jan. 6, 2018.
Mary Pemberton May, known as Mamie, died peacefully on Jan. 18, 2018
Rebecca “Becky” Louise Wilson, 59, of Kingman passed away on Jan. 21, 2018.
Danielle Joy Keller was born to Lila Powskey and Manley Suathojame on Monday, Dec. 9, 1957
Clarissa Ann Lewis died Jan. 18.
Corliss Markee Foley rejoined her eternal love, Patrick Michael on Jan. 9, 2018.
We would like to share with our family and friends that our beloved mother, Joyce Elsie Cauthen, passed through Heaven’s Gate Tuesday morning, Jan. 17, 2018.
Samantha Nicole Voytilla, age 26, passed away on January 5, 2018 at her home in Corvallis, Oregon.
Ken Clark passed away at Kingman Regional Medical Center on Jan. 12, 2018 at the age of 74.
Terry Trunick died Jan. 14.
Mark J. Ruthenberg, 67, of Kingman passed away on Dec. 31, 2017.
- Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- *** UPDATED *** Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- UPDATED: Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- Elderly woman loses $2K in Smith’s parking lot
- 2 injured in small gas explosion at Castle Rock Bar and Grill
- 5 things to know
- Murder suspect's accomplice pleads guilty in Cranston case
- A chance of snow comes to Kingman
- Man killed by Kingman Police Saturday night
- Tyler Stice disappeared on his way to work
- Kingman man tied up and had vehicle stolen, police say
- Half-Staff notification for Wednesday, Feb. 7
- Overturned truck at Beale Street and Interstate 40 causing traffic delays
- Prison for unlicensed Arizona contractor in remodeling scam
- MAGNET reports $8,000 in drugs seized
- MCSO asks for help investigating found body behind Kingman airport
- Man killed when his truck was hit by a train in Hackberry