It has taken decades, billions of dollars, and thousands of laws to turn the United States into the largest incarcerator in the world.
“The country is divided. The political rhetoric is getting worse. The world seems to be in a mess.”
The next big Super Brawl
Sally Morisset’s Feb. 6 “Community Viewpoint” makes the repeated claim that America was “founded on the Bible.”
On Sunday, I attended the Super Bowl, along with my father, my business partner and the president of our company. It was an amazing event.
Fight of the memos
I can’t help but be proud of our military. The more I see young people sign up, the more proud I become.
If Turkey is not bluffing, U.S. troops in Manbij, Syria, could be under fire by week’s end, and NATO engulfed in the worst crisis in its history.
Philly wins the Super Bowl
Editorial Cartoon | February 5, 2018
NFL not allowing the veterans or AMVETS stand for the flag is disrespecting the flag, our country, the veterans, and there families that have made the ultimate sacrifice defending the flag.
Representative Gosar your overblown fear of brown skinned people is making you look the total fool.
One assumes that David Gaither’s ignorant, Jan. 30 letter does not represent the majority of “Kingman Viewpoint.”
President Donald Trump, who’s never been shy about hammering his rivals and skewering his opponents, used his first State of the Union speech Tuesday night to call for unity as the nation attacks some of its biggest challenges.
I was working for an amenities company when the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino opened in Las Vegas in 1993.
Editorial Cartoon | February 4, 2018
What happens when Mohave County runs out of water?
Editorial Cartoon | February 2, 2018
I’m not sure what Greg Henderson found so “amusing” about the idea of a multi-partisan Women’s March to inspire Mohave County women to get and stay involved politically, but what I found amusing about his Jan. 28 Letter to the Editor was his suggestion that women could simply “[aid] and [merge] with the established celebratory parades already in place.”
Snow in East Texas is only slightly less rare than a parade of CNN reporters wearing red “Make America Great Again” caps while singing “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” in downtown Pyongyang.
Editorial Cartoon | February 1, 2018
Mohave County Attorney Matt Smith needs to go.
Yes, Victor Riccardi is 81, a veteran and businessman, but all that is irrelevant now.
A few weeks ago I heard on the news that the state of Arizona is thinking about making it legal for motorcycle riders to go between cars in a traffic jam.
If I were Punxsutawney Phil, I might think twice before coming out of my burrow this year.
- Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- *** UPDATED *** Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- UPDATED: Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
- 2 injured in small gas explosion at Castle Rock Bar and Grill
- 5 things to know
- Murder suspect's accomplice pleads guilty in Cranston case
- Man shot after allegedly using pepper spray on another man
- Colorado River water levels dropping
- Man killed by Kingman Police Saturday night
- Tyler Stice disappeared on his way to work
- Kingman man tied up and had vehicle stolen, police say
- Half-Staff notification for Wednesday, Feb. 7
- Overturned truck at Beale Street and Interstate 40 causing traffic delays
- Prison for unlicensed Arizona contractor in remodeling scam
- MAGNET reports $8,000 in drugs seized
- MCSO asks for help investigating found body behind Kingman airport
- Man killed when his truck was hit by a train in Hackberry