Trusted local news leader for Kingman, Arizona & Mohave County
Fri, March 22
Photo detail

A fire broke out Thursday afternoon on the 2900 block of East Snavely Avenue. The "explosions" neighbors heard were a result of pressurized containers becoming overheated.

Contact

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

The “explosions” heard by neighbors during a fire on Snavely Avenue were the result of pressurized containers becoming overheated.

By Hubble Ray Smith May 15, 2018

This Week's Circulars

To view money-saving ads

For as little as $3.49*