Are you willing to put your money behind efforts to keep students safe?
- This is a responsibility of the state; the Governor should call a special session of the Legislature 21%
- Public schools in Arizona are underfunded, so I could help with some property taxes or donations 9%
- The school shootings happen infrequently; the students are safe enough 9%
- Local school officials should look for cheaper solutions, such as with police or veterans groups 45%
- Schools should get the public and business community behind school safety measures to pay for needed fixes - sky is the limit for our children 17%
150 total votes